SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Off-Topic > Video Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-28-2012   #61
EBSammy
Hit the ground too hard
 
EBSammy's Avatar
Default

This is, and may be the most wonderful attempt at a SRB2 Minecraft Server. I am highly looking forward to this.
EBSammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012   #62
Charybdizs
it's lamp for supper, kids
Judge
 
Charybdizs's Avatar
Default

The server is up! Head to #SRB2Juicebox to grab the latest version of the Juicebox pack, and also to get the server IP. When you put the address into minecraft, make sure you include the port, otherwise you will get the wrong server.

A few things to note:

Please refrain from destroying any of the spawn area, from the crashed space capsules we all came to this world in, to the library features. Wait until you are past the library to harvest any wood or such.

Also, don't get overwhelmed. We're using the library as a place to compile information and tutorials on the mods, but it is currently a work in progress and we have nothing more than a few displays set up due to time constraints. However, you may want to keep an eye on the place, because we will be filling it with more information as we get the time to. If you have any questions about any mods in the meantime, feel free to ask Sp47, CoatRack, Blade, or myself. Or, refer to Scizor's above stated list for the wikis and information.

One more thing. The juicebox runs on a complete different folder than your default minecraft, so make sure you set your controls and settings. This includes your optifine settings. If you have lots of lag on joining, it's likely not the server or the game, but simply that your settings are too high. Just go to Video Settings to change them as needed.

Also, if you want to be whitelisted, and aren't, just get ahold of me or Sp47 on IRC or by PM.
__________________
A dome structure? something that could be filled with diatomaceous earth?

Last edited by Charybdizs; 12-29-2012 at 06:08 AM. Reason: grabs
Charybdizs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012   #63
Charybdizs
it's lamp for supper, kids
Judge
 
Charybdizs's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cue
It's been a while since I've been here, and AFAIK you weren't around when I was, so I imagine you wouldn't know much of my 'reputation', plus I only started plugin dev after giving up my staff position here. I spoke of that for you benefit to back my point, not for the others who already know me and my shenanigans.
Nah, I've been around the community for about three years, active in it for most of that. In fact, I only notice now that you aren't a dev anymore. I never noticed that you resigned. In short, despite me not noticing you are no longer dev, I was rather well acquainted with you and CrawlaCraft up until it got taken down. I guess I just figured if I knew you, you knew me. But I was wrong! *shrug*
__________________
A dome structure? something that could be filled with diatomaceous earth?
Charybdizs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013   #64
CoatRack
Official Community CoatRack
Developer
 
CoatRack's Avatar
Default



Gonna post a small picture of the area/town I currently live at, Pinewood Ridge. I found this place when I was looking for a new location for Sapphire Town, but when I found this area I changed my ideas quickly.

Currently, me ICE, and Cinefast live here, Charybdizs will have a home here too sometime though.
__________________
The Genocide Pack, "MADE IN THE STYLE OF THE 8 AND 16 BIT CLASSICS!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie Pie
I bet you can't make a face as crazy as this!
CoatRack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013   #65
ZarroTsu
Over The Speed Limit
 
ZarroTsu's Avatar
Default

Clerical Warning:

The rules are interpreted by the administrator in any preferred, biased angle that is seen fit. Punishments will range from a slap on the wrist to the immediate manslaughter, theft, and destruction of all personal belongings, regardless of infringement depth on any infraction onto the "Grey Area", as "Frowned upon" is a double entandre for "Forceful Pillaging", and "12 hour work deletion", regardless of explanation or interpretation of the rules. These rules will be followed by the administrator of the rules however they see fit for their own personal opinion on the individual that may or may not have infringed on the rules, to fit the biased opinion of the administrator that enforces these rules. Server logs will not be read or provided as a means of deciding the moral choices or interpretations of player decisions by other moderators on the server, or as a means of understanding the player's intent in infringing upon rules, grey area or otherwise. Anything you say can and will be used against you, unless what you say is something that could be used to defend you, in which case you never said it, and any logs that might prove against this fact will be ignored. Finally, Charybidz word is law regardless of present or future statement, and your position on the totem as 'player', and not 'administrator' forfeits all rights to be treated as an equal individual. Greifing any server that is not the present server will also result in the immediate suspicion of any negative action in the server being held against you without evidence or processing, unless your greifing involved hacking and mass demolishment of the server as a whole, in which case you will be waved and allowed to greif other greifers, so long as you lie about it. SP47's word is not to be taken seriously despite his position as moderator, and anything he says will be ignored in the act of prosecution of the player individual, if it infringes on Charybidz's rights as an Admin to punish players unjustly.
ZarroTsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013   #66
Scizor300
footure semen
 
Scizor300's Avatar
Default

I will more than likely end up typing up another set of rules, but I may as well input my two cents on something that was blown wildly out of proportion.
  • The area in which Zarro built (Seen Here) was a perfectly viable spot to build upon and was permitted at that, voiding the Black Area rule #1 on terraforming. It in no way broke a rule (Not obstructing the path in any way whatsoever, nor messing with in the spawn area in particular), and seeing as the only viable argument I've seen from anyone is "it was a pretty area that he tore down to build on" is ridiculous.
  • Removing blocks from the spawn. I've mentioned this in IRC and the server once or twice, but I feel I need to say it again: Don't make the spawn out of rare and/or expensive material if you don't have it protected. The entire situation with the steel could have been avoided entirely if the spawn area wasn't filled with steel blocks. Remember what happened when Cue put the giant Sonic statue in the old server? Chase and I went right to work dismantling that and taking all the diamond blocks.
  • Grey area needs to be removed entirely. This gives moderators/admins far too much power to decide if a small offence could have a massive consequence.
  • "Wait until you are past the library to harvest any wood or such." The "past" thing needs to be replaced with a hardline number and location. A radius relative to the library or to the entire spawn area and path? "Past" is incredibly vague and leads to way too much interpretation that causes a lot of potential confusion.
  • Charyb does have a tad too much power in this regard. From what I've been told and have seen in IRC, Zarro came to Sp47, basically the second in command on the server, and was completely cleared to build where he did. The punishment was also taken much too far, with Zarro's place being wiped clean off the face of the planet afterwards and an immediate banning.

also some other things that don't particularly deal with the issue at hand
  • charyb goddamnit update the mod list because i even did all the work for you
  • charyb goddamnit update the other mod list because people should know who to talk to

EDIT: Created a new ruleset to replace the old one. It was far too vague and was basically a reverse Articles of Confederation.

Spoiler: fairly large rule list
Grounds for Banning

  • Greifing
    *Destroying the creations of others without regard for their permission
    *Raiding chests owned by other players.
    *Destruction of the spawn area. This includes EVERYTHING within the fence, fence also included, and the library.
    *Destruction of a settlement that contains players. We don’t care if you burn down or nuke an NPC village, but make sure there’s no people there before doing so.
    *Taking advantage of a mod’s capabilities for any of the above. We’re sorry that your nuclear meltdown killed everyone and destroyed your home, but make sure not to do it again once your ban is cleared.
  • Excessive Swearing
  • Disrespecting other player’s personal areas
  • Disrespecting the orders of a Moderator and/or Admin
    *The administration of the server is here to maintain peace and an equal level of enjoyment for all. They are here to answer your questions, but they are also here to tell you to stop when you need to stop.
    *All administration, including the moderators, hold the same level (or at least SHOULD) of authority. If one permits you to do something but another comes later and has an issue with it, the first one has priority until a consensus is reached. This also works vice-versa though, so don’t go doing something because another moderator gives you permission after already being told “No.”
  • Obstructing pathways without explicit permission
    *Rivers, the spawn path, and other paths such as roads should not be obstructed by your creations. People use these for travel, and you cannot force them to take another alternative because of you. Building alongside paths are fine as long as you don’t obstruct them or destroy the fences in places such as the spawn path.
    *Any destruction of the spawn area
    *This includes destroying the capsules, destroying the path in any way, or destruction of the library and the area under it. We understand the land around the spawn is generally good while the rest is utter crap, but please take into consideration the work people have put in to make the area look nice.
    *A 25-block radius surrounding the path, the spawn, and the library are considered no-build zones. Obviously one or two blocks off is negligible, but building extremely close is something that is grounds for punishment. Building on the path or destroying the fence will get you more than likely banned.

Encouraged

  • Learning to use the mods
    *Take it one step at a time. We don’t need anyone having a mental breakdown trying to learn Thaumcraft and IndustrialCraft at the same time.
    *Please, PLEASE, use the information links supplied for the mods on the list. They are a great help for recipes and general tutorials on the mods.
  • Properly identify your buildings
    *If an issue arises in which something needs to be moved, properly identify your buildings so we know who to come to when asking about them.
    *It is your house, do whatever to it. If you want to make it an absolute deathtrap, go ahead, but please warn people beforehand should they try and get killed by attempting to enter your building. Unless you don’t want to, of course.
  • Exercise care in utilizing the PVP feature
    *Yes, we have PVP enabled. No, you cannot go killing everyone in sight for no reason. If you are warring with another party, in a war that is publicly known and acknowledged by at least one moderator, then it is okay. Please show some honor with how you go about it, though. Don’t repeatedly spawnkill like a jackass.
  • Obeying the Administration
    *If you are suspected of breaking a rule and a moderator asks you to do anything regarding that, it is advised to comply. Your punishment will more than likely be worse if you lie about it and/or refuse to comply.


Notes for Administration
These guidelines go for Admins and Moderators alike
  • You are not God
    *Your opinion and power is on the same level of everyone else’s. You are an extension of the law, not the entire body. Do not act like you are otherwise.
  • Excessive punishment is a big no-no
    *If someone builds alongside a path that is considered one or two blocks in the no-build zone at Spawn, do not go and destroy it without asking the person to move it. We do not need a bad public opinion that is entirely justifiable by the victim.
  • Don’t make important figures out of expensive materials without protection
    *If you make a giant statue out of diamond blocks without protecting it and expecting people not to loot it, you are a fucking moron. This goes for important areas such as the spawn point and the library as well.
  • Do not go overkill on your perception of the rules
    *If everyone else is fine with something but you are not, don’t go acting on your own like an asshat because you become all bent out of shape. You do not have the final say on any issue, the collective administration does.
  • Act like a democracy
    *One person with a final say on everything is a bad idea. We all make mistakes, and it is better for everyone to make a collective mistake and piss a few off than one person making a mistake and pissing everyone off.


The reason I posted it here is because I'd rather get more than just input from the channel itself. Hopefully it works out in that intended way.
__________________
Quote:
* You were kicked from #SRB2Fun by Rob (You know what? Go fuck yourself.)

<+Scizor300> i got kicked from #srb2fun from enraging rob with terrible christmas songs
<+Scizor300> my life is complete
sciz 4 stjr: i'm gonna make america cool again

Last edited by Scizor300; 01-01-2013 at 07:29 PM.
Scizor300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013   #67
VelocitOni
KartKrew Dev
 
VelocitOni's Avatar
Default

Didn't Zarro ask Sp47 before he built that thing anyways, IIRC.
__________________
Kart Krew Workshop Thread
SRB2 Top Down & SRB2 Kart
VelocitOni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013   #68
Charybdizs
it's lamp for supper, kids
Judge
 
Charybdizs's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZarroTsu
stuff
There is two major things that you're treating as a small issue here, or ignoring completely. Number one, is your atrocious attitude, and number two, is your past actions in Furyhunter's server. You sound as if you ought to have a completely clean slate due to the fact that the title of "SRB2 server" changed hands in a way. Sorry, but it's the same people, the same community, and apparently, the same you. For short, let's go over your full list of offenses, right now. It's easy to compile a list of the things you did, but just for the sake of clarity, I'm going to make a long version, detailing why I banned you from the server, with all the explanations of how I came to my conclusions.

Spoiler: short version
Reasons Zarro was banned. These include offenses from Furyhunter's server, because as far as I am concerned, our experiences with him there are still applicable here. So:

Theft of an enchanted diamond tool,
diamonds from Mephikun,
a few iron from CoatRack,
a stack of iron from Charybdizs,
a stack of coal from Charybdizs,
various other precious ores such as diamonds and emeralds from members, specifics are forgotten. The numbers added up to what was stolen.
And, twenty-four blocks of steel from spawn. Rule B-1
Blocking the river in Celestial City.*
Building between the space capsules and the library at spawn. Rule B-3 + Rule G-1
Deliberately ignoring adminisrators upon questioning, and lying about actions when questioned. Rule B-3
Flaming adminstrators following the ban. Rule B-3


Spoiler: long version
I would like to say it started in our last world in furyhunter's server, Eden, but to be honest you've been a known problem since before that, as I've been let known of your reputation of griefing past cities. But obviously, I wasn't there for that, so I'm not going to judge you for past actions that I haven't actually witnessed. However, what they WILL do, is make me keep an eye on you. Which is exactly what I did, when more complaints about you and the trouble you have caused started coming in from all ends of the spectrum. The trouble on Eden started one day when a number of people started reporting stolen items, ranging from coal and iron to diamonds, and in one case a highly enchanted tool. I figured it was probably you, considering your past reputation. So, I put a chest holding all sorts of valuables in plain sight through the front window in my printing shop. I wrote down the quantity of every item in the chest down in notepad, for future reference. About three days later, after you had logged in for the first time in a while, I noticed half a stack of iron, and half a stack of coal were missing. And so, I knew that the reports were not made up. Somewhere around this time, you were online, and I saw that you had built a road directly blocking the river in Celestial City. I mentioned it to you, with merely the intention of pointing it out, and you gave me the response "Big deal, it's just a ditch." To tell the truth, I wasn't that concerned, and was only bringing it up for future reference. I took that it on face value, assuming it actually was a short ditch. But later, I thought back on it and went to check. I found it was a quite long full blown river that went all the way from Celestial City, to Epsilon Oasis east of there. Hardly a ditch. That was unrelated to the thefts, but it felt like a flip of the middle finger to my face. As did you intentionally shooting the mascot sheep off the star. Again, it wouldn't be such a big deal, but you tunneled to the top of the gate, and left signs up there, taunting me for it. But these are little things. The big one came with me confirming the thefts of all those reported items. I searched your wood and cobble house for any such items, and all I found was basic surface blocks, nothing to imply you had even been mining yet. So, I went onto #srb2kart, and told you to log on so I could ask you a question. Now I admit, there was a double motive behind this. Though I did have something legitimate to ask you, I really wanted you on so I could use the /seeenderchest and /seeinventory command on you. There was nothing of significance in your enderchest, but in your inventory was sticks, dirt, wood, a little bit of cobble, and then every item that had ever been stolen, in their exact quantities. Do you see the significance of that? All the things in your home and in your inventory implied you had never been mining once before, and yet in your inventory, and in your inventory only, you carried exactly the rare and precious items that had been stolen, including the enchanted tool. There is no way you could have made those things without having mined. As far as I am concerned, that was evidence enough right there for a ban. But instead, I used the /jail command on you, which brought you to the Nether jail. I accused you of stealing the items, and you immediately denied it. Needless to say, I could pull the things directly out of your inventory, and I did so, showing you and the others watching everything that you had stolen. You still denied it, as if you were one of those thieves caught plain on camera, who still denies their involvement in the crime. Then, you got sassy, and told me "want to see a magic trick?" and tried to circumvent it all by using the /home command. Needless to say, that didn't work, because you were jailed. Then you tried to throw yourself against the floor and kill yourself... which spawned you right back in the jail cell, hah. I had sort of expected attempted escapes like that. Then, you ragequit. Within seconds, I got all sorts of nasty messages, with accusing me of "wasting twenty hours of your life" and "trying to isolate you by porting your castle to some place away from everyone". I'm gonna address that last one right now. Back when I first made Eden, I tried to get a list out there, for people to add the things they wanted ported. I must have missed you though, which was probably the case as you tend to make yourself scarce every once in a while, whether it is your choice or not. Anyways, I felt bad about it, and I told you I would port your castle. I opened up my server, and you worked on it, and made this really cool dungeon next to it. I mean, I was seriously impressed. I told you to just tell me where you wanted it ported to, and I would get the .schematic file to fury, so he could put it in the server folders, and I could then paste it in. I suggested a few areas that I thought it would be nice in, too, searching the whole immediate world for them. You did end up choosing one spot, not one I suggested, but it was unknowing to you, right next to where Coat was beginning to build his Eggmansion, so it wouldn't work. I mentioned that to you, and there was no response. I tried to talk to you about it, but you never responded at all.In fact, that has been how most things go with you. Some problem comes up, and people try to discuss it with you, and you don't answer at all. And then you burst out in a fit of rage about it when you get the chance, like you did with me. After I banned you from Fury's server, I got all sort of hateful messages about how I intentionally chose to try to port your castle far away from society, or how I refused to port it just to spite you. Also of course, the obligatory "fuck you charybidz for wasting twenty hours of my fucking life". As if it was me, and not your bad behavior, that wasted that all. And to be honest, I still want to port your tower one of these days, for people to enjoy. The thing is, I don't think that would be very nice, and it would probably cause even more sore feelings, wouldn't it now? The best part, is that you didn't just say this bullshit yourself, but you also fed Iceman and Scizor this bullshit in the confines of #srb2kart which you ragebanned me from, and they came to me complaining about my spiteful treatment of you in not porting your castle.

Round Two

I whitelisted ZarroTsu for the Juicebox server without really thinking about it. He's always been a part of the community, so I hardly even gave it a place in my mind. The first thing he did, was to bug me for creative. Twice. I told him no, that there were no creative mode players on the server, and that it was all to be legitimate. Apparently he bugged Sp47 for resources, after I had told him to play legitimately.

Quote:
<ZarroTsu> yo SP how restrictive are you on resource granting
2012-12-29 21:28:25 [INFO] <ZarroTsu> because I need a lot of wood and cobble
2012-12-29 21:28:35 [INFO] <Sp47> uh, go mine it
2012-12-29 21:28:41 [INFO] <Sp47> :P
2012-12-29 21:28:48 [INFO] <ZarroTsu> perhaps you underestimate
2012-12-29 21:29:00 [INFO] <ZarroTsu> when I say "a lot"
2012-12-29 21:29:07 [INFO] <ZarroTsu> it's ALWAYS going to be to scale of my castle
2012-12-29 21:29:58 [INFO] <Sp47> There are legitimate ways to get resources easier
2012-12-29 21:30:00 [INFO] <FlareBlade> And I've rebuilt the death egg from scratch 2-3 times now :P
I didn't see much of Zarro on the server. The first thing I knew after him nagging, was that I went to spawn, and I noticed the steel blocks missing from around the top of the capsules. Obviously, my mind immediately went to Zarro, because Iceman told me that in Eden, Zarro had taken special blocks at spawn also. I wasn't aware of that back then though. A few people were on the server at this time, so I asked
Quote:
[INFO] <Charybdizs> back at spawn
2012-12-30 18:29:08 [INFO] <Charybdizs> Hey what?
2012-12-30 18:29:15 [INFO] <Charybdizs> Who took the steel blocks from these capsules?
2012-12-30 18:29:29 [INFO] <ICE> I haven't been there in ages
2012-12-30 18:29:41 [INFO] <Charybdizs> grrr
2012-12-30 18:29:45 [INFO] <ICE> ever since we landed, actually
2012-12-30 18:29:46 [INFO] <Charybdizs> this pisses me off
2012-12-30 18:29:56 [INFO] <Charybdizs> when people blatantly vandalize spawn
2012-12-30 18:30:01 [INFO] <Charybdizs> I even went over it in the rules
2012-12-30 18:30:08 [INFO] <adarabazcu> you need a plugin that make you see the log of the block
2012-12-30 18:30:15 [INFO] <adarabazcu> I mean, who touched and when
2012-12-30 18:30:20 [INFO] <Charybdizs> Nothing like that, except for Bukkit
[INFO] <Charybdizs> never too late to figure things out the old fashioned way
*no response from Zarro, time passes*
There was no answer, which makes quotes like this
Quote:
[12:45.51] <ZarroTsu> So let's assume that I did take the steel from spawn, then
[12:45.57] <Sp47> (you did)
[12:46.08] <ZarroTsu> This again falls to grey area, and is "Frowned upon", with no punishment listed
[12:46.17] <ZarroTsu> Charyb could have asked for it back, and I would have complied
[12:46.32] <ZarroTsu> he isntead opted to violently murder me without trial
ridiculous. Also, trial, hah. So, I begin to walk down the path, noticing some curious alterations, but nothing really an issue. But then, lo and behold, there is a giant gaping hole in the forest on the path to the library, and the fence on the side had been removed. A sign reads "Rusty Spoon Tavern".
Quote:
[INFO] <Charybdizs> Who the HELL built the "Rusty Spoon Tavern" RIGHT on the SPAWN AREA?
2012-12-30 18:33:14 [INFO] <ICE> that would be zarrotsu
2012-12-30 18:33:17 [INFO] <adarabazcu> *DU DU DUUUUUUUUUU*
2012-12-30 18:33:17 [INFO] <Charybdizs> ...
2012-12-30 18:33:19 [INFO] <ZarroTsu> the first person to starve to death
2012-12-30 18:33:26 [INFO] <Charybdizs> Did you even read the rules?
2012-12-30 18:33:27 [INFO] <Sp47> brb
2012-12-30 18:33:28 [INFO] Sp47 lost connection: disconnect.quitting
2012-12-30 18:33:33 [INFO] <Charybdizs> I said in TWO different places about that
2012-12-30 18:33:34 [INFO] <adarabazcu> Charyb Holmes found the bad guy
2012-12-30 18:33:37 [INFO] <adarabazcu> What will he do now?
2012-12-30 18:33:40 [INFO] <Charybdizs> ugh that is just common sense
2012-12-30 18:33:52 [INFO] <Charybdizs> I assume you also took the steel?
2012-12-30 18:33:55 [INFO] <ZarroTsu> common sense is free food for the hungry
2012-12-30 18:33:57 [INFO] <adarabazcu> HE GETS ANGRY... HE IS GOING TO USE COMMON SENSE
2012-12-30 18:34:23 [INFO] <adarabazcu> I'm just bored and waiting to my Nano boots recharge
2012-12-30 18:35:55 [INFO] Sp47[/50.26.218.232:52943] logged in with entity id 666112 at (206.89440856155193, 72.0, 22.544552419985994)
2012-12-30 18:36:09 [INFO] <Charybdizs> ZarroTsu
2012-12-30 18:37:47 [WARNING] Sp47 moved wrongly!
2012-12-30 18:37:49 [WARNING] Sp47 moved wrongly!
2012-12-30 18:38:06 [INFO] [Charybdizs: Teleported Charybdizs to ZarroTsu]
2012-12-30 18:38:08 [INFO] <DavidJX8P> ugh my dog is being a right royal dick
2012-12-30 18:38:09 [INFO] <Charybdizs> lol
2012-12-30 18:38:13 [INFO] <Charybdizs> nice steel armor you have there
2012-12-30 18:38:23 [INFO] <DavidJX8P> I have iron actually
**right here, Sp47 fired an accidental explosive shot with his mining laser. It was not intentional.
2012-12-30 18:38:30 [INFO] <ZarroTsu> oh yeah blow up my fucking house
2012-12-30 18:38:33 [INFO] <ZarroTsu> fuck you
2012-12-30 18:38:40 [INFO] ZarroTsu lost connection: disconnect.genericReason
2012-12-30 18:38:53 [INFO] <adarabazcu> Charyb Homes win again
Regarding the "free food" excuse (funny enough he charged people for the food according to what else I just read in the log), there are packs of food clearly advertised for players, in the library. There was no need for such a thing. That is absolutely no reason to screw with spawn. Now, you may be wondering "maybe he got that steel armor legitimately, and someone else took the blocks?" Nope, not the case. Steel takes a coke oven to make, and there was no technology even approaching a coke oven in Zarro's Tavern. I looked for one. So at this point, he had 1: Vandalized spawn, taking twenty-four steel blocks that were quite obviously not meant to be taken. 2: built in a blatantly off limits place. As one of the rules says. "Please refrain from destroying any of the spawn area, from the crashed space capsules we all came to this world in, to the library features. Wait until you are past the library to harvest any wood or such." Zarro wiped out a large chunk of the forest. 3: Refused to actually respond to me, like usual. If he had just said "oh I took those, I needed armor" I probably would have been like "eeeeh, don't do that again." and not have pursued it any more unless the problem arose once more. But no, he ignored it completely, and I'm sure he would have denied such things anyways if I directly accused him, just like he did on fury's server. Then I found out he built on the spawn path, which had been my big labor for the past few weeks, trying to make a proper intro to the server. That was a big no no anyways. So, I banned him.

Almost immediately, IRC blew up.
#srb2kart
Quote:
<ZarroTsu> Hey iceman, charyb just blew my tavern the fuck up after 6 hours of work on it to give new players a place to stay and get food
<ZarroTsu> @Minecraft
<Charyb|Work> Wow. Blatantly vandalizing spawn, and tearing down half of spawn, which was went over here http://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=37415 and here http://mb.srb2.org/showpost.php?p=731362&postcount=62
<Charyb|Work> you motherfucker
<Charyb|Work> why the hell did I whitelist you
<Charyb|Work> out of the goodness of my heart
<Charyb|Work> what a shit ton of work I have to do now to clean that up<Charyb|Work> insult to injury, man
<Simsmagic> you don't have backups?
<Charyb|Work> Honestly I don't care how good of dungeons you build. You make some pretty sick stuff, but you not only intentionally break rules just to spite, like you did in the last server, but you are also a dick about it.<Charyb|Work> They are all too far back* ZarroTsu sets ban on *!*@cpe-108-183-87-148.buffalo.res.rr.com
<Simsmagic> make more backups?* You have been kicked from #srb2kart by ZarroTsu (Being a stuck up prissy school girl vagina)
My only qualm is that I feel like I swore a lot more than I should have.

#srb2juicebox
<ZarroTsu> Bow to the nether-bitch Charyb and her fun-ruining touwhore army

what does this even mean

[12:34.34] <ZarroTsu> I wonder if he stole the steel blocks to frame me
**
[12:47.02] <ZarroTsu> He seems to have a weird hate-boner that fetishizes off of punishing me unjustly
[12:47.12] <ZarroTsu> personally, I find that creepy

The most astonishing fact to me, is that after being banned from furyhunter's server for exactly that sort of thing, how fast he went back to cause trouble again. Even excluding the Tavern, this alone should have been enough for a ban, considering he was just displaying the same "fuck you I'm Zarro" behavior he always does. He showed it when he blocked the river, he showed it when he stole all the things from people in Celestial City. The Tavern was just another step downwards.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ZarroTsu View Post
Greifing any server that is not the present server will also result in the immediate suspicion of any negative action in the server being held against you without evidence or processing
Evidence? Processing? It wasn't that long ago. I think we remember it just fine. Do you not realize that as an op there, I could open your inventory? I could see all the stolen items. What do you even have to say to that?

Quote:
unless your greifing involved hacking and mass demolishment of the server as a whole, in which case you will be waved and allowed to greif other greifers, so long as you lie about it.
I know, you mean Lumen. Yup, he's caused trouble in the past, and he even has a small meme dedicated to him. However, if you think I just whitelisted him with no thought given to it, ye art a fool. For starters, Lumen didn't lie about what he had done. He told me about specifically what he done to Foxtopia, and his reasons behind it. He told me that since then, he has matured, and would likely not have handled the situation the same way. He even went so far to advise me that even if he should ever somehow convince me to give him op, not to give him op, because he is not responsible enough with his temper. That's quite a humble step forward for him to say that, and I have to give him credit. Credit that I can't even begin to give you, Zarro. You haven't even admitted your fault even from Fury's server, much less apologized for it or showed any signs of remorse. Certainly you haven't grown visibly maturer. You haven't even been able to hold a conversation about it without filling it with expletives, even though Iceman404 has tried to arrange such a conversation multiple times, in peacemaking efforts. You either rage, or completely ignore it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scizor300 View Post
The area in which Zarro built (Seen Here) was a perfectly viable spot to build upon and was permitted at that, voiding the Black Area rule #1 on terraforming. It in no way broke a rule (Not obstructing the path in any way whatsoever, nor messing with in the spawn area in particular), and seeing as the only viable argument I've seen from anyone is "it was a pretty area that he tore down to build on" is ridiculous.
"Leave the spawn area alone.
Please refrain from destroying any of the spawn area, from the crashed space capsules we all came to this world in, to the library features. Wait until you are past the library to harvest any wood or such."

How is that hard to understand? From the capsules to the library, don't break anything. He took steel from there, broke the fences, and tore down not "a tree" like he under-exaggerated, but an immense amount of trees, making a large hole in the forest. The terraforming rule didn't even occur to me.

Quote:
Removing blocks from the spawn. I've mentioned this in IRC and the server once or twice, but I feel I need to say it again: Don't make the spawn out of rare and/or expensive material if you don't have it protected. The entire situation with the steel could have been avoided entirely if the spawn area wasn't filled with steel blocks. Remember what happened when Cue put the giant Sonic statue in the old server? Chase and I went right to work dismantling that and taking all the diamond blocks.
Let me get this straight. Cue built something cool, and because it was made out of diamonds, you all dismantled it and stole the materials? And you think it is okay? That is as silly as the people who say it is the girl's fault that she gets raped, because she was wearing a bikini.

In short, no one should have to cater to anyone else's bad behavior.

Quote:
Grey area needs to be removed entirely. This gives moderators/admins far too much power to decide if a small offence could have a massive consequence.
Someone went all around the spawn and removed all the flowers and grass. Not sure who it was, but I'm not going to hunt them down and ban them just because this rule is a black rule under those definitions. I'm not sure what you mean by "the admins having too much power" either. I'll address that farther down though. The fact is, issues like this are entirely up the the interpretation, and decision, of the administrators and moderators. For good reason. It is up to whether we feel it is malicious, or a reoccurring problem worthy of serious correction. Seeing as this has been a reoccuring problem with ZarroTsu, I'm fully confident in my interpretation, and that stands. ZarroTsu is not ever being let back on the server.

Quote:
"Wait until you are past the library to harvest any wood or such." The "past" thing needs to be replaced with a hardline number and location. A radius relative to the library or to the entire spawn area and path? "Past" is incredibly vague and leads to way too much interpretation that causes a lot of potential confusion.
Unless the player is breaking down fences to escape, there is no way for them to go anywhere but down the path, across the bridge, and into the library. Then, you go out the exit. The moment you leave the last block of the building behind, you are past it. This is not confusing at all. No one has even expressed any confusion about it before now, and this is only being brought up as an excuse for ZarroTsu.

Quote:
The punishment was also taken much too far, with Zarro's place being wiped clean off the face of the planet afterwards and an immediate banning.
He built it in a forbidden area, what did you want us to do? Leave it there as a relic of his misbehavior? He would have been banned either way.

Now let's see, as for this ruleset.
Grounds for Banning


Quote:
Greifing
*Destroying the creations of others without regard for their permission
*Raiding chests owned by other players.
*Destruction of the spawn area. This includes EVERYTHING within the fence, fence also included, and the library.

Nope, for reasons as mentioned a few sentences back. This is quite a grey area, and it needs to be listed as such. For example, if someone decided to make it look cooler, and put some flaming netherrack in the ground to make the crash sight look more impressive, that would be awesome. Even if their attempt at making it look cool was really ugly (but non destructive) there would be no problems, and I would simply tell them why I would remove it.

Quote:
*Destruction of a settlement that contains players. We don’t care if you burn down or nuke an NPC village, but make sure there’s no people there before doing so.
Uh, this would definitely count as mass terraforming, and destroying villages, Player or NPC, is forbidden.

Quote:
*Taking advantage of a mod’s capabilities for any of the above. We’re sorry that your nuclear meltdown killed everyone and destroyed your home, but make sure not to do it again once your ban is cleared.
Implying we would ban someone for something that can happen due to lack of knowledge or minor neglect? If a bad case of this happened, we would simply roll back the time until the damage was undone. The only case where punishment would follow was if it was done as a deliberate attempt to destroy.

Quote:
Excessive Swearing
Disrespecting other player’s personal areas
Disrespecting the orders of a Moderator and/or Admin
*The administration of the server is here to maintain peace and an equal level of enjoyment for all. They are here to answer your questions, but they are also here to tell you to stop when you need to stop.
*All administration, including the moderators, hold the same level (or at least SHOULD) of authority. If one permits you to do something but another comes later and has an issue with it, the first one has priority until a consensus is reached. This also works vice-versa though, so don’t go doing something because another moderator gives you permission after already being told “No.”
Wait, what? Since I know this is in bigger detail in another rule farther down, I'll discuss this there.

Quote:
Obstructing pathways without explicit permission
*Rivers, the spawn path, and other paths such as roads should not be obstructed by your creations. People use these for travel, and you cannot force them to take another alternative because of you. Building alongside paths are fine as long as you don’t obstruct them or destroy the fences in places such as the spawn path.
*Any destruction of the spawn area
Didn't you already say this?

Quote:
*This includes destroying the capsules, destroying the path in any way, or destruction of the library and the area under it. We understand the land around the spawn is generally good while the rest is utter crap, but please take into consideration the work people have put in to make the area look nice.
"We understand the land around the spawn is generally good while the rest is utter crap"
Speak for yourself! I don't understand. In fact, that is silliness. There are numerous fantastic places to build in the world, and the spawn is only one of many cool places.


Quote:
*A 25-block radius surrounding the path, the spawn, and the library are considered no-build zones. Obviously one or two blocks off is negligible, but building extremely close is something that is grounds for punishment. Building on the path or destroying the fence will get you more than likely banned.
This is way too anal. Twenty five blocks? That number could very entirely based on the situation. In essence, something should not interfere with the player on their way to library (this for the sake of direction). That is, physically or visually. No sense in drawing them off the path.

Encouraged


Quote:
Learning to use the mods
*Take it one step at a time. We don’t need anyone having a mental breakdown trying to learn Thaumcraft and IndustrialCraft at the same time.
*Please, PLEASE, use the information links supplied for the mods on the list. They are a great help for recipes and general tutorials on the mods.
Properly identify your buildings
*If an issue arises in which something needs to be moved, properly identify your buildings so we know who to come to when asking about them.
*It is your house, do whatever to it. If you want to make it an absolute deathtrap, go ahead, but please warn people beforehand should they try and get killed by attempting to enter your building. Unless you don’t want to, of course.
Sounds good, but I see you removed the part about not worrying if you don't know everything. I think that is really important, because a lot of people, especially beforehand, have expressed worry on not knowing how to do everything.

Exercise care in utilizing the PVP feature
*Yes, we have PVP enabled. No, you cannot go killing everyone in sight for no reason. If you are warring with another party, in a war that is publicly known and acknowledged by at least one moderator, then it is okay. Please show some honor with how you go about it, though. Don’t repeatedly spawnkill like a jackass.
Quote:
Obeying the Administration
*If you are suspected of breaking a rule and a moderator asks you to do anything regarding that, it is advised to comply. Your punishment will more than likely be worse if you lie about it and/or refuse to comply.
Yes, yes, and yes.

Notes for Administration
These guidelines go for Admins and Moderators alike

Quote:
You are not God
Sooooo... someone sounds a little butthurt~

Quote:
*Your opinion and power is on the same level of everyone else’s. You are an extension of the law, not the entire body. Do not act like you are otherwise.
No it isn't. Being the server administrators, Sp47 and I are the highest authorities here. And for the record, CoatRack and FlareBlade are now moderators, too. If a problem with them were to arise, you would come to us. Not that I ever expect any problem with them, but theoretics and all.

Quote:
Excessive punishment is a big no-no
*If [ZarroTsu] builds alongside a path that is considered one or two [or a few hundred, with fences removed and quicksand moats built] blocks in the no-build zone at Spawn, do not go and destroy it without asking the person to move it. We do not need a bad public opinion that is entirely justifiable by the victim.
This reeks of bias so hard I can't believe it. You're listing exactly the situation that happened with ZarroTsu, and trying to make a rule that I can't ban him for that. Granted, you underplay it, but the bias is obvious.

Quote:
Don’t make important figures out of expensive materials without protection
*If you make a giant statue out of diamond blocks without protecting it and expecting people not to loot it, you are a fucking moron. This goes for important areas such as the spawn point and the library as well.
Minecraft is all about building cool things. Are you even trying?

Also, nice of you to call Cue a "fucking moron".

Quote:
Do not go overkill on your perception of the rules
*If everyone else is fine with something but you are not, don’t go acting on your own like an asshat. You do not have the final say on any issue, the collective amount of administrators do.
And we did.

Act like a democracy
*One person with a final say on everything is a bad idea. We all make mistakes, and it is better for everyone to make a collective mistake and piss a few off than one person making a mistake and pissing everyone off.[/LIST]
Ah, here it is. When I first read this, it struck a bad chord with me, and I wasn't sure why. After doing some thinking, and having a discussion with Mystic, I made up my mind why. Why act like a democracy when we aren't one? We're more like an oligarchy. That is to say, the power of law enforcement and creation of rules lies in the hands of a few people. Namely, me, Sp47, and now Blade and CoatRack also. This isn't a new concept. It's how the SRB2 community works, and every other community I have ever spent any time in has worked. The fact is, the player does not have an equal say, and we will do what we think best. However, don't take this to mean we are callous and don't care about the players. The leaders of an oligarchy are held to their own rules which they create, otherwise dissatisfaction of the people will follow. What any good leader will do though, is maintain a close relationship with those under him or her, and attempt to understand the issues they deal with. Also, they will take earnest suggestions graciously. We've certainly been trying to do that. One of the many examples, is s removing Portalcraft in the beta, due to CoatRack wanting it removed due to imbalances. I certainly didn't want to, but it was a very good suggestion, so we did. Thankfully we found a way to circumvent those problems, and it is back! In a minecraft community, this sort of stuff is hardly something you have to try very hard to do. If the admins cause trouble, or are stupid, your form of rebellion is to not take part in that community, and if they piss enough people off enough, it simply fades and is forgotten. Though I know that you two are discontent, I hope that no one is that offended. It certainly was never our intention to offend. Also, due to your suggestions, I am going to clarify the rules as much is necessary.

Quote:
The reason I posted it here is because I'd rather get more than just input from the channel itself. Hopefully it works out in that intended way.
I actually really, really respect that. I had been feeling a little spited due to the talking going on about me in #srb2kart after ZarroTsu banned me for banning him on the minecraft server. It's always good to discuss things like this out in the open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman404
Didn't Zarro ask Sp47 before he built that thing anyways, IIRC.
Quote:
[INFO] <ZarroTsu> Who wants to spend a day at the Rusty Spoon Tavern
[INFO] <MetalRawr> where's that?
[INFO] <ZarroTsu> near the spawn
[INFO] <MetalRawr> ...but we arent allowed to build near spawn?
[INFO] <ZarroTsu> news to me
[INFO] <Sp47> eh, who cares
[INFO] <MetalRawr> charyb did
Well gosh darnit. He didn't ask for permission, but apparently Sp47 waived the rules when someone else asked that. Regardless, it is obvious ZarroTsu didn't read the rules anyways. But when I banned ZarroTsu, Sp47 never told me anything about that. But to be frank, Zarro would have received that ban regardless, because even excepting that situation (even if I were to go so far as to excuse him for not reading the rules), he has done plenty enough between Fury's server and ours, to merit a ban. As for why Sp47 didn't bring this up to me, I don't know why. And it certainly wasn't this:
Quote:
<ZarroTsu> Or did you forget that fact when Charyb grabbed you by the moderator and threaened to take it away
I don't know if you just are ignorant or what, Zarro, but Sp47 holds the keys to the paypal, our e-mail address, and he has done the larger part of the work in setting up the server and making it work alright. I certainly wasn't making any grabs for monarchy here.

Anyways, this should pretty much end it, I hope. I've said all I have to say here, and I don't know what else there is for anyone to say.

*this rule was not put in place by my own idea. Ezer.Arch suggested it, and I thought it was a decent rule so I adopted it here too.
__________________
A dome structure? something that could be filled with diatomaceous earth?

Last edited by Charybdizs; 01-03-2013 at 05:33 AM. Reason: fixing a giant formatting error
Charybdizs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013   #69
ZarroTsu
Over The Speed Limit
 
ZarroTsu's Avatar
Default

Quote:
I could see all the stolen items. What do you even have to say to that?
Do the items have individualized GUIDs that clarify the specific individual creation and ownership?

No?

Well then, it looks like I stole your letter "e" from your post several times here. I apologize for inconveniencing you like that, and I await your punishment.
ZarroTsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013   #70
Charybdizs
it's lamp for supper, kids
Judge
 
Charybdizs's Avatar
Default

I told you all about how there is no possible way you could have made steel armor at that point in the game. Then, you tried to blame it on Lumen. Any other questions, sweetheart? :)

Quote:
[12:32.46] <ZarroTsu> Didn't kouken hack Inu's server and blow up the original NewLeaf after I got his admin status arrested for being a douchebag?
[12:33.04] <ZarroTsu> FUNNY HOW THAT IS IGNORED AND I AM PROSECUTED IMMEDIATELY LOL
[12:33.30] <ZarroTsu> PRIORITIES MAN, PETTY THEFT IS PUNISHED BY DEATH, BUT MANSLAUGHTER IS A-OKAY :D
[12:34.34] <ZarroTsu> I wonder if he stole the steel blocks to frame me
In other news!

Version Six of the Juicebox is on the way, and we'll be adding a few mods assuming everything goes well. Those being:
  • Mo' Creatures, after the disappointment of not having it this time. This is assuming the creator of it fixes the problems in it. It's not promised, for sure.
  • Enchanting+, a mod that changes the way items are enchanted entirely, giving the player more choice.
  • Audiotori, a mod to allow for custom music packs that allow new songs in minecraft. If it works out alright, we'll be making a server set of songs, including replacing the in game discs with town themes. However, that would be entirely optional for the player, as you can change it back to the vanilla set easily.

That's all pending right now though. One more important thing: the next version should also fix the memory leak, and framerate issue some of us (me included) are having. I can't wait. :)
__________________
A dome structure? something that could be filled with diatomaceous earth?

Last edited by Charybdizs; 01-03-2013 at 06:17 AM.
Charybdizs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013   #71
glaber
Emblem Radar Ready
 
glaber's Avatar
Default

Zarro, I am one of your victims. When Charb found the items, the quantity of certain items that were in your possition matched the number that were stolen.

There was also a use log saying who opened what chest. in other words, you left "fingerprints at the scene of the crime".
__________________
SRB2TP (The Past) 1.08 Now Avaiable
Why wouldn't you glide and climb as Super Knuckles?
glaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013   #72
Charybdizs
it's lamp for supper, kids
Judge
 
Charybdizs's Avatar
Default

I was never aware of any use logs, but yes, all the numbers were matching, and were also the ONLY of such things he had.
Charybdizs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013   #73
glaber
Emblem Radar Ready
 
glaber's Avatar
Default

well, there was something that was keeping track of who opened what chest on the server. I remember that much clearly.
__________________
SRB2TP (The Past) 1.08 Now Avaiable
Why wouldn't you glide and climb as Super Knuckles?
glaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013   #74
srb21103
Me!
 
srb21103's Avatar
Default

I'm a Minecraft modder/Java programmer in general.
If you need any help with the modpack, don't hesitate to ask.

Also, the mod pack is nearly 100mb, seems a tad large..

Lastly, how long is the old server staying around for?
__________________
The existing love of the world is merciless
All the people indulge in sympathy and die
srb21103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013   #75
ZarroTsu
Over The Speed Limit
 
ZarroTsu's Avatar
Default

So, uh, questions.

1) What does Fury's server have to do with this one?

2) What does Inuyasha's server NOT have to do with this one?

If the answer is "I was a moderator on Fury's server, and had nothing to do with Inu's server", congratulations, nobody gives a fuck.

The beginning of a new minecraft world, whether online or offline, is the beginning of a new 'life' in whatever world you're now playing. Regardless of your past experience playing the game, you will always begin with no resources or materials, and as such all past transgressions that took place don't actually matter in the context of the current, because regardless of what you made or built or did before, it has no impact on the current world.

Supposedly you never played the game you're hosting before, because you've immediately a biased opinion of me for things I did on someone else's server. Which is funny, as if you read more of the logs than the things you wanted to use against me, you'd see Kouken actively greifing me. Wait, no, you did see that, but!
Quote:
He told me that since then, he has matured, and would likely not have handled the situation the same way.
Pretty great. I guess I should have said "I won't steal again" before I joined the server, eh? Whoo, I'd have gotten away with a lot. Jeez, it's a good thing Kouken didn't ACTIVELY GREIF, and then LIE ABOUT IT IN AN ATTEMPT TO GET SOMEONE BANNED. Jeez, it's a good thing he said he changed all that.

But I suppose that's besides the point, wondering why other rulebreakers get no punishment while I do. So if we assume you aren't biased against me (You are), let's think about this critically, like adults.

"Is what was stolen irreplaceable?"

This has a twofold answer, one that you didn't attempt to answer before instead acting. Number one, you could have asked for the resources back and calmly fixed the structures. And I would have complied. Number two, despite your argument against my asking for Creative mode, which would have pretty much made me the best player on your server for sheer given content and my refusal to steal resources, you failed to consider yourself inclusive in this rule, and gave yourself creative.

So, uh, question here. If you have a literal infinite number of any and every resource in the game at your disposal, why does it matter in the slightest that I took some blocks?

"Is what happened greifing?"

So let's assume you're punishing me on principal, since clearly you aren't punishing me on the actual cause/effect of theft. In fact I'm quite certain theft has nothing to do with it, but this answer is nonetheless twofold.

First, the act of removing the steel blocks from your little c(r)apsules. These steel blocks, as I recall, were positioned around a 3x3 square, totaling 12 steel blocks, times 2 pods. 24 steel blocks, from mind you already destroyed pods. So how many man-hours were lost in the act of removing these 24 blocks?

At my rough calculations of the equal spacing, small number of blocks, and ease of access to a literal infinity, it would take approximately 22 seconds to repair the damage done.

So since that sounds positively retarded and makes you look like a crybaby more than an administrator of a server, let's look at the second infringement on a lesser rule, the act of building the "Rusty Spoon Tavern".

So I ask you, what does a 'tavern' mean to you? If it is a place you get drunk, that'd be correct. So would a place to sleep, a place to eat, and a place to hang out with other people. All resemblances of a 'Tavern', and all would have been the intended purpose of the building. So ignoring the 22 seconds of inconvenience I demonstrated above, I spent 12 HOURS building this location intended for literally everyone in the server aside from myself. Had you read the signs inside the tavern, and I know you did since you were walking around the building admiring my hard work on the interior, food was also going to be given out for free to any player that needed some. Because you see, a funny thing about minecraft is the capability of STARVING TO DEATH IF YOU DON'T FIND FOOD. And between your spawn and the library, there is no access to any food to assure your players' survival, and in fact the poorly lit pathway between spawn and the library is an invitation to many enemies that the new player will have no defense against. If this is an attempt at ambiance to a violent new world, then nice attempt, but it isn't fun or desirable to die repeatedly due to brutal attacks from monsters combined with the player's metabolism hastening to kill them for fighting so rashly.

So you look at a "tavern", and immediately decide your best course of action was not asking what the building was there for, or asking for the stolen resources back, but instead to both kill me on-sight, take both your and steal my own hard-earned resources back yourself, and then proceed to greif my own buildings as if the rules don't apply to you.

So from reading your valiant attempt at a post to argue my past and present transgressions as a means to validate your ban and removal of 12 hours of my hard work intended for other players' aid, I suppose there are a few things I could point out.

Quote:
Do you not realize that as an op there, I could open your inventory?
My post above was entirely a depiction of the present server, and anything in that post was specifically towards this server. As such, your valiant efforts at bastardizing me for something I didn't do (on this server), is great, but doesn't mean anything.

Quote:
[...] broke the fences, and tore down not "a tree" like he under-exaggerated, but an immense amount of trees, making a large hole in the forest.
Is this seriously a grounds behind your banning me? That I cut down trees and broke a fence to allow access to my tavern? Things you could have asked me to replace, and I would have complied?

Fucking, really?

My intent on this server was not to do anything overzealous, because I wasn't about to build another castle only for it to be taken down or lost. So I suppose 12 hours of my time lost is minor compared to what probably could have been had I been overzealous.

But my acts were for the server itself and its players, and not myself. I may have borrowed that steel, which I had full intents on replacing in the future when I could reattain the resources, but it was fully intent on assuring EVERY PLAYER would have an easy-to-find location for food and a safe place to stay the night on the new server. But I suppose you'd like nothing more than to drive your players away.

So I'll take a moment to back-seat and ask that you don't, and I wont, continue this conversation beyond here. What's done is done, and those who stand idley to watch can judge as they may, whether biased victims old, or scoffing victims new. How you interperate this, and the following quote's similarities, is up to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
A griefer is a player in a multiplayer video game who deliberately irritates and harasses other players within the game, using aspects of the game in unintended ways.

Last edited by ZarroTsu; 01-03-2013 at 01:52 PM.
ZarroTsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013   #76
glaber
Emblem Radar Ready
 
glaber's Avatar
Default

Zarro, Sly Cooper has more honor than you.
__________________
SRB2TP (The Past) 1.08 Now Avaiable
Why wouldn't you glide and climb as Super Knuckles?
glaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013   #77
Monster Iestyn
Friendly Neighbour-Hood
Moderator
 
Monster Iestyn's Avatar
Default

tl;dr

I don't feel like properly reading what's going on here, but it looks a lot like *drama* to me. (And I thought Terraria's was bad enough, now we have this?)

Anyone involved please stop this before infractions are dealt, okay? Thanks.
__________________
My page stuffed full of MIDI goodness!
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Robo-Hoodiverse
Timeline of Sonic Robo Blast History!

That's an uppercase i, not a lowercase L, for the record. Also, it's pronounced "Yes-tin".
Monster Iestyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013   #78
QuoteTheBot
RULES OF NATURE
 
QuoteTheBot's Avatar
Default

Charybdizs,
tl;dr on that one post.
Just Plain tl;dr

(QuoteTheBot received an infraction for this post: Act like a mature adult. Use some common sense when posting.)
__________________
Quote:
From Cave Story
https://youtu.be/s-dkwpAUzdQ
QuoteTheBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #79
Ice
Pretty chill guy
 
Ice's Avatar
Default

That's my house! The cute one on the top leftmost side of the ridge!
Spoiler:
Best looking house in the village!


Quote:
Originally Posted by CoatRack View Post
Oh, and the server is great! All the mods are a tad overwhelming, but it surely gives the server a unique feeling and it encourages new discoveries. I mean srsly, even Charyb doesn't know what some things do.
__________________
Endless Mine - Piano Cover (First one on youtube!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m8LvQL0Akc
Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #80
glaber
Emblem Radar Ready
 
glaber's Avatar
Default

it even allowed us to get to mining world early
__________________
SRB2TP (The Past) 1.08 Now Avaiable
Why wouldn't you glide and climb as Super Knuckles?
glaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.