The best movie of a Sonic Video game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I'd rather have a show in the same light of Sonic CD in terms of camera work and action but with the art and storytelling of SatAM. Besides, a tv show needs a story. Why else would you watch it?

Well, for humor, for one. The perfect Sonic show wouldn't be entirely slapstick, like AoStH, but it wouldn't be overly serious like '06, either, because that direction just doesn't work for Sonic. If there had to be a story, they could reuse the basic plot from the anime movie, but change it so it'd work better as a 20-minute episode.

Tails would be in it, too, but more as a straight man (shush, it's a comedy term) to Sonic, who would be a total smart*** all the way through. (Am I allowed to say a** here?) Robotnik would act like he does here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LecH7KTDGAo&feature=related

Actually, you know what? Make THIS a cartoon series, exactly like how this episode is. It's like a GOOD version of AoStH.

The Sonic Unleashed opening was epic, though thats one of the few Sonic games I actually own. BTW, I prefer SATAM over AOSTH.

Tails would be in it, too, but more as a straight man (shush, it's a comedy term) to Sonic, who would be a total smart*** all the way through. (Am I allowed to say a** here?) Robotnik would act like he does here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LecH7KTDGAo&feature=related

Actually, you know what? Make THIS a cartoon series, exactly like how this episode is. It's like a GOOD version of AoStH.

I've seen this many times before and I still have the same thought going in my mind: This is a Sonic the Hedgehog version of the Animaniacs. Seriously. And what with that, it would be nice to have a Sonic the Hedgehog variety show (treated just like Animaniacs' setup) and have both serious stories for the epic crowd and fun lighthearted tales for the fans of AoStH. It's a win/win situation here.

The Sonic Unleashed opening was epic, though thats one of the few Sonic games I actually own. BTW, I prefer SATAM over AOSTH.

Mondo awesome. Let's do it to it, I say.

Bumping this topic since new games have come out. I like the movie after you beat Sonic Generations where Classic Eggman and Modern Eggman are trapped in the white arguing with each other. It's pretty funny.

I would go for sonic adventure 2, being my all time favorite sonic game besides probably the original 4, except on the fact that the movies and animation for them were very creepy/horrible. Like the people in Sonic Adventure 2 itself. Some had good animations in cut scenes, while some like that little girl in the Day X scene, is pure nightmare fuel. A lot of the scenes were badly made in a sort of fashion. Sonic Heroes had some good ones, especially the metal sonic ones. Sonic CD is a mandatory one right there. I don't think I have any other ones to talk about.

May I remind you of the exploding interstellar amusement park spawning an alien-charged black hole? Sonic's just all "meh" and shoots off. One mere second later, the floor panels he was standing on are ripped out of the ground.

The moment in Sonic 3 where super sonic glides above the water, arrives on angel island, AND GETS JUMPED BY KNUCKLES AND ROBBED OF HIS EMERALDS! Can't beat sonic getting owned.

I'd have to say my favorite Sonic movie/cutscene would be the intro from Sonic Unleashed. A rather long one, which is another reason I like it. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back