The new "Post a picture of yourself"

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and you'd be very, very wrong. Trust me.

---

I guess I should probably upload a new image, right? Well, ok, here's one I recently took of me coming back from work:

20245258553137714513502.jpg

That actually is me, too!

Alright, here's a better one, circa New Years:

17245269093877714513502.jpg

Spazzo, you're so smexy.

Why yes, I do live in Canada!

That photo was taken during my winter break...we travelled quite a bit up north and went dog-sledding for a bit. It was a new experience for all of us, and if any of you guys ever get the chance, I'd totally suggest trying it out. T'was entertaining, to say the least.

Also needs the pink filter removed. I can't see anything in that image. (Or are you just that insecure...?)

Uh, how do you insert a picture?

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

hni0064t.jpg

Got it! Yes I have a crappy camera. And yes I'm only 15.

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

IMG_0515.jpg

Cell phone camera, but hey, the last picture is about 2 years old, might as well post this.

Funnily enough you look how I imagined you to!

akirahedgehog happened to find this a while ago. I think this was from two years ago. I'm on the right and he's on the left.
AkiraAndBP.jpg

Fun times at I-CON 29. Pictures taken between the dates of March 26th and March 28th

***EDITED OUT***
190189_1538739039850_4007968_n.jpg

Proof showing that I have purchased the "Yukuri shitteitte ne!" amongst other oddities
EDIT: I feel like I should state this; If you're unable to read that button I'm holding up, it says "NO MEMES, pass it on"

Last edited:
I actually got some pictures! I barely ever get pics because I'm really not very photogenic. AAAND I need a camera cuz the laptop camera sucks...XP
2ex8okg.png

AAAND without the mess of plushies~
1zh1w1c.png

I also got purple make-your-eyes-giant contacs and you can't really see them in the other pics. So...
ouz5vd.png

Last edited:
I actually got some pictures! I barely ever get pics because I'm really not very photogenic. AAAND I need a camera cuz the laptop camera sucks...XP
2ex8okg.png

AAAND without the mess of plushies~
1zh1w1c.png

I also got purple make-your-eyes-giant contacs and you can't really see them in the other pics. So...
ouz5vd.png

Why do my eyes hurt when I look into yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back