SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Archived > Outdated Releases (2.0.X) > Levels (2.0.X)

Project DAMN (Previously D00D64's Junk) Details »»
Project DAMN (Previously D00D64's Junk)
Developer Last Online: Jun 2019

Version: SRB2 Rating: (6 votes - 2.33 average)
Released: 01-08-2010 Last Update: 01-08-2010 Installs: 11
Single Player Levels Multiplayer Levels SOCs Sprites/Graphics

Project Destructive And Malicious Nature. As you play, you shall understand the meaning of this title. All too well.

Anyways, The Junk of D00D64 (Or just D00D64's junk before I thought of the BRILLIANT name just now) Project DAMN is a level pack containing my previous OLDC entries...And Heat Street just for the sake of collection.

The pack is now called...

Spoiler: name
WAKU WAKU G SEGASONICNGAMMON THE 3CDXR ROBO BLAST 1 2 3 4 EPISODE 1 2 3 TRIPLE FLICKIES DRIFT & KNUCKLES & TAILS POCKET CAFE LABYRYNTH SHUFFLE BEAN RIDERS CRACKERS GAMEWORLD MAKER RIVALS 7NARABE NAPOLEON POKER QUIZ JAM FIGHTERS SPINBALL PATROL ADVANCE CHAOTIX RUSH WORLD ADVENTURE RACING FLY HOPPING HEARTS PUZZLE BATTLE UNLEASHED 2010 CHRONICLES DAIFUGOU JUMP PAGE ONE SHOOT AND THE EXTREME SECRET KNIGHT MEGA GEMS COLLECTION PLUS AT THE SATURN MARS ALL STAR COSMO TENNIS BOWLING GOLF SPEED CHAO PANIC COMIC COLOR SHIFT UP DARTS KART REVERSI JIGEN PUTTER SAGASHI FISHING BRAWL OLYMPICS HEROES SCHOOLHOUSE ERASER GENESIS SHADOW STORY GRAVITY INTERNATIONAL PARTY HEDGEHOG

Or just WWSSGT3CDXRRB1234E123TFD&K&TPCLSBRCGMR7NPQJFSPACRW ARFHHPBU2010CDJPOSatESKMGCPatSMASCTBGSCPCSUDKRJPSF BOHSEGSSGIPH for short.

Now known as Project DAMN.
Yeah, much shorter name now, you can rest easy.

Single Player: Project Destructive And Malicious Nature

Sonic was called to go to Cloud Cradle and stop Dr Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik from destroying the base before it's completion. Sonic, hating Robuttnik and not being able to resist a party, goes to stop him. After fighting him and winning due to it just being a slightly better Eggmobile, Eggman then calles Brak Eggman to fire a lazer at Cloud Cradle, saying it was just a trick to lure Sonic in so he can destroy the base and Sonic all at once.

However, Cloud Cradle was protecting a portal that was actually inside-out Hammerspace, and my Brak firing a lazer at it, the portal created a gigantic gaping hole in every universe. Ever. Then tons of creatures and beings came out of the hole all at once, including a dark figure that shrouded Cloud Cradle in darkness. Things unimaginable kept spewing out of the portal, with no end in sight.

Eggman of course turned and fled like a coward. Sonic however, despite being flung off by the shockwave created and being thousands of feet in the air, survived landing on the ground because he didn't fall in a pit sector due to the event being set in a bunch of paragraphs on a page explaining the story and not in the game.

So with that, Sonic, Tails, his fanboy and possible crush, and Knux, the Guy Who Really Should Be Guarding The Master Emerald Because It's His Job But Forgot That Large Detail Despite Doing It All His Life go to random places trying to stop any evil threats, including the supposedly evil dark smog that surrounded Cloud Cradle then fled without any explanation until now.

Of course, this is all just an effort to (loosely) tie together any reason to go to any level I make for the OLDC or whatever. Super!

Level details & images in spoiler tags.

Cloud Cradle:

Spoiler: Cloud Cradle details and more screens
Cloud Cradle is a difficult stage, but in the OLDC version, most of the difficulty was for the wrong reasons. Or just cheap. It's still difficult here, but I softened the blows.

THINGS FIXED:
*More Star Posts!

*Lazer room is not an eyesore anymore. Hopefully.

*Jetty Bounce part is higher, making it MUCH easier to do.

*Pully is transparent, and Jettys come in a formation of one on top and one on bottom, so if you can't see the bottom one, there's always one on the top to remind you (and be something to bounce on)

*Boss lost it's spike balls, making Tails/Knux able to bounce off it (necessary for avoiding the grenade) easier.

Oh, and if you see any diagonal red springs you THINK are facing the wrong way, blame THE EVIL RED SPRING TURNING NINJA COWBOY NAZI ZOMBIE DINOSAURS FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION IN ANOTHER UNIVERSE IN ANOTHER DIMENSION, your mortal enemies. I think. Actually, it it's TOO much of a nucanse, tell me and i'll change it.

Sunset Town:

The first stage I ever made. I actually quite like this map, and I think I did well for a first map.

*Some enemies removed

*Boss changed

*More changes to come (possibly)

MULTIPLAYER CRAP: PROJECT DAMN - MULTIPLAYER EDITION

Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik, realizing that Metal Sonic isn't going to help him anytime soon, Metal Knuckles was scrapped and recycled into his jacuzzi, and Tails Doll is now a professional disco dancer, he has no doppelgangers to take out Team Sonic. How is an evil genius supposed to rule the world if his main pests don't have evil versions constantly pestering THEM instead? So naturally, he starts experimenting with cloning. After plucking the spines and hairs from the shards of his destroyed robots, he manages to make successful, EVIL versions of Sonic and co, but with the ability to fire rings and ring based weaponry to kill the speedy trio!

...Unfortunitely, they only seemed to want to kill eachother instead. Naturally, Eggman could not gain control of his hot-blooded minions, and just outright killed them via a "Panic" switch (After seeing so many things he tries to control snap back and try to kill him, he found making this this to be a wise decision). Many months later however, he soon began to notice his resources dwindle; there is only so much he can constantly recycle, and now there's that whole "portal to every universe ever" or something-or-other, he would need money to purchase more material for machinery, but how would he get such an income?

And then he comes with a brilliant solution; start a TV show featuring the trigger happy clones trying to kill eachother in deathmatches and other forms of competition and combat! He has access to many items to do this, still enough material to make some bases, and while that hedgehog remains unmoved by his actions, surely an ordinary human producer would tremble at his army of badniks! Perhaps he can even pull some strings for sponsorships! He has everything he needs to get started on his new money making project: Project Destructive And Malicious Nature!

Once again, a stupid story to give a reason for multicolored clones of Sonic & the others fighting eachother everywhere, with it forcibly being shoehorned into the single player plot. Yay!

Match: Hazard Comet

Soaring across space, the Hazard Comet is one of many comets filled with the myserious fluid, where outer space scientists have placed laboritories for chemical warfare inside.
...Somehow.
Anyways, the hazardous toxin is not your average goop; As you stay in it, not only will it hurt you, but it'll suck away any rings you try to recollect, forcing you to leave some weapons behind if you arn't quick enough to escape!

*Changed weapon locations

*Removed monitors

CTF: Sunshower Canyon

Located on an island with a perpetual drizzle due to a long backstory that would bore you to death, this canyon houses the two bases that just can't seem to get along. Take the high road or the low bridges, but be careful of each, for this map is open, and perfect for railing.

*Added Centerpiece

*Red spring in waterfall is easier to use

*Changed weapon locations

Race: Heat Street

Second map I ever made, this place has lava that'll hurt you, even WITH an elemental shield.

*A post was removed due to being annoying

Race: Bleeding Green

NOTE: The acid is translucent on this stage now.

A grave for a destroyed Hazard Comet, the toxin here is not as strong as it once was, but it still hurts! It also seems to have effected the forest around it...ew.

*Steel Arrows for navigation

*Longer post actiavtors

*Tweaked acid hall

AND SEXY GFX TOO:

-Sexy rings! (Thaks KOTE and SF94!)
-Sexy HUD!
-Sexy Cherry Flavored Supernatural Border! (Sexily animated too!)
-Sexy S3&K monitors!

THINGS TO DO:

*Fix Sunshower Canyon some more

*Fix Sunset Town some more also

*Remove Whirlwind shield sprites (they were supposed to be removed, but I forgot to do so :P)

*Make the "X" for the lives in the hud purdy too

*I dunno, you tell me!

I'd describe these more, but I'm lazy as hell! Yay!

Download:

GFX Downloads
Mediafire Mirror:http://www.mediafire.com/?dmgi0mmennz
Sendspace Mirror:http://fs06u.sendspace.com/processupload.html

SP Downloads
Sendspace Mirror: http://www.sendspace.com/file/xx8sf0]

Other download mirrors coming eventually.

All songs are OGGs BTW, and a clean-up was done to further cut the filesize.

C+C plz.

Download Now

File Type: zip sc_D64_Junk_sp_v1_0.zip (2.98 MB, 1237 views)
File Type: zip mfr_d64_junk_mp_v1_0.zip (3.33 MB, 986 views)
File Type: zip sc_PDAMN_SP_v105.zip (3.21 MB, 825 views)

Show Your Support

• This addon may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without the author's permission.

Comments
Old 01-31-2010   #62
The Dark Wolf
Sarnak

I agree, the name is insanely long, to the point where it is nigh in need of Santa Christ.
Old 01-31-2010   #63
D00D64
Worst Ranked 'Kart Player

The length is kind of the point :P

Which reminds me; I gotta make a title screen for this mod. And thanks guys, for reminding me I forgot to add Genesis in the name. Any other Sonic games I may be forgetting?

My awful Twitter account

My also awful YouTube channel

Last edited by D00D64; 01-31-2010 at 11:31 PM.
Old 02-01-2010   #64
glaber
Emblem Radar Ready

The Sega Pico games, the Leapseter game, the Diji game, Sonic R, Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing. But please come up with something shorter and more original or this could get more forgettable than the usual forgettable mod.
Old 02-01-2010   #65
D00D64

Quote:
Originally Posted by glaber View Post
The Sega Pico games, the Leapseter game, the Diji game, Sonic R, Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing. But please come up with something shorter and more original or this could get more forgettable than the usual forgettable mod.
I got the latter two, but forgot those first three Wait, I think I got the Pico games...but Leapster and Diji? Forgot those.

And it IS a forgettable mod. It's a level pack full of slightly better versions of crap stages with shiny GFX jammed in. Hell, most mods don't even bother with GFX or SOCs either, and this mod is STILL forgettable.

But yeah, I'll probably change it due to WWSSGT3CDXRRB123TFD&K&TPCLSBRCGMR7NPQJFSPACRWARFHH PBU2010CDJPOSatESKMGCPatSMASCTBGSCPCSUDKRJPSFBOHSE GSSGIPH being too long and going with a shorter name like Project Destructive And Malicious Nature (Project DAMN for short), like the campaign names, the name of my now canceled mod Project Super Afall Anarchy System (With PDAMN was supposed to be a sidemod for originally, focusing on multiplayer levels based off PSAAS levels), or just a new name all together. Any suggestions, anyone?

inb4 SRB2: (Generic word)

My awful Twitter account

Last edited by D00D64; 02-01-2010 at 03:48 AM.
Old 02-01-2010   #66
Sergeant Brown
An Eggman Fan

SRBI: The not-so-forgettable mod?
Old 02-12-2010   #67
Razer112

Now just try fitting that name on the title screen.
Old 02-22-2010   #68
Nova
Deactivated profile

Damn man. I just ran that entire game name through Speakonia. Perhaps a REALLY short name change?
Old 02-26-2010   #69
Majro
Incognito

Well, looks like I'm interrupting your name suggestions for this pack..still...
After playing this, I have decided to take a break and play some good old MKB...everything was fine until I came to the end and was ambushed by...Bomb-ring-throwing Jetty syns!

After this, I have decided to play unmodified SRB2 to find out what's going on...it said that it couldn't find object 401 and you can guess what object number these Jettys have.
Old 04-03-2010   #70
D00D64

Thanks to the return of XSRB2's Sonic Golf, we can now spin a furry around a golf course by stroke count. Yus.

BUT WITH THAT, soon, a NEW course shall arive, and with it, a lot of fristration. For this is...
CLOUD CRADLE G: THE GOLF COURSE OF THE PROJECT OF DAMN

Yep.

This wont end well.

And yes, I will update my GFX soon to replace that text with the current mod's font. Maybe change some textures too, cuz that visual-glitch-I-forgot-the-name-of in the pixels is REALLY bugging me. What was it now? Mavue effect (accented e, forgot how to type those)?

Also Majro, I have no idea why, but it seems that the thing number for those is in MKB1, despite it not being used anywhere else. I'll include a version of the map without those things in there at some point.

My awful Twitter account

Last edited by D00D64; 04-03-2010 at 01:27 AM.
Old 04-04-2010   #71
D00D64

Hey guiez am I awesum yet

My awful Twitter account

Old 04-04-2010   #72
glaber
Emblem Radar Ready

Object 401 is auto-converter residue left over when the silver ring box was removed.
Old 04-04-2010   #73
Violo
Resisting Pony Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by D00D64 View Post

Hey guiez am I awesum yet
NO! Dude, that just would be frutrating since slimer eggman changes direction randomly. Also, make your own boss like that, don't use egg slimer. One more thing. Death pits. WIth a boss like that, they would eat your face.
Old 04-04-2010   #74
D00D64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violo View Post
NO! Dude, that just would be frutrating since slimer eggman changes direction randomly. Also, make your own boss like that, don't use egg slimer. One more thing. Death pits. WIth a boss like that, they would eat your face.
1: It's D00D. Yes, I am picky.
2: The slime disappears after 5 seconds so it doesn't spawnkill so much, and the random directions arn't as annoying as you think. You just gotta be CAREFUL.

My awful Twitter account

Old 04-05-2010   #75
stoneywagner
SRB2-inactive

D00D64, update your signature.

I won't be playing SRB2 as much- just wait for 2.0.5
Old 04-06-2010   #76
D00D64

Alright, I have 7 of the 9 holes done, but I shall wait until the public release of XSRB2's next version before posting; it has quite a few changes to golf mode, though I wont spoil anything.

Spoiler: BUT I'LL TOTALLY SPOIL SOME OTHER THINGS

My awful Twitter account

Old 04-07-2010   #77
D00D64

I have decided to make Cloud Cradle G a separate submission. However, the new GFX are not part of the wad. So here's the updated version of the GFX:

Mediafire Mirror:http://www.mediafire.com/?dmgi0mmennz
Sendspace Mirror:http://fs06u.sendspace.com/processupload.html

The main post and attachments shall be updated shortly.

My awful Twitter account

Old 04-11-2010   #78
SA2BMad
La la la la la la la la la!

Default How can I rate?

I WOULD be able to rate if I could get to the levels.
He's pretty-Pretty mean, that is.
Old 04-11-2010   #79
D00D64

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA2BMad View Post
I WOULD be able to rate if I could get to the levels.
Cloud Cradle and Sunset Town are in the level select when the single player wad is loaded, but I dont think I put them in the Coop level select. As for the multiplayer ones, they're in plain sight in the level select, and are even embedded into the normal rotation.

If you can't acess level select, turn devmode on (then turn it off to get rid of all that screen clutter), then use "MAP MAP01" For Cloud Cradle and "MAP MAP02" for Sunset Town.

My awful Twitter account

Last edited by D00D64; 04-11-2010 at 08:15 PM.
Old 04-17-2010   #80
MilesTheKitsune

What version is this for? I do not really pay attention much. ^_^''
Old 04-17-2010   #81
SA2BMad
La la la la la la la la la!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilesTheKitsune View Post
What version is this for? I do not really pay attention much. ^_^''
2.0. Why else would this be in Releases and not Outdated Releases?
He's pretty-Pretty mean, that is.