[Open Assets] scmrtf OrsLand 2014

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I may, why don't you put a Mountain Zone or a space station zone?
Okay guys, Ors sent me this level by a PM, so soon there will be a Space level,
just wait! :>
Moderator Notice:
This is not the place to show incomplete content.

---------- Post added 01-23-2013 at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-22-2013 at 11:51 PM ----------

DP - Also, for the ones that don't know, there will be a Ground-themed level, but i need to discuss it with Ors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay guys, Ors sent me this level by a PM, so soon there will be a Space level,
just wait! :>
Moderator Notice:
This is not the place to show incomplete content.

---------- Post added 01-23-2013 at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-22-2013 at 11:51 PM ----------

DP - Also, for the ones that don't know, there will be a Ground-themed level, but i need to discuss it with Ors.

Ehh... Okay. we can discuss it. Please don´t share those links on forum. I would like to keep new maps secret untill next updates

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. Maybe for the mine level, Sonic and Friends find out where all of the water is stored!
Here's my name for the Mine level. Mine Mania Zone.

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

DP - Here's some beta tidbits of Mine Mania Act 3.
34h9hs4.png

WHAT IT NEEDS - A DSZ sky. That's all.

Hey Eddie20 that looks cool, is the level finished.
Another thing the jungle level, do you think it's to crowded because I was trying to add the dense jungle effect (like the amazon jungle).

It's near finished, i just need to add an egg slimer.
I still need to make an Act 1 and act 2.
About the jungle level, i'd like too see some mayan-esque temples.

DP - Some tidbits of Mine Mania Zone Act 1.
coyg4.png

Hey, an elevator! And a very familliar Castle Texture, hmmm.
6rlj0y.png

Guess where i got this idea from.

Last edited:
Eddie20 and Ors, sorry if I'm a bit slow with the levels, I'm a bit preoccupied with some studying. But I will finish the jungle levels soon.
EDIT:
I got your junglehuttest, sorry for the trouble.

Last edited:
It's mainly because I want the level to have a good theme or atmosphere. You the part in the junglelevel were there is a second 2d mode, I planning on improving that greatly.

EDIT:
It's mainly because I want the level to have a good theme or atmosphere. You remeber the part in the junglelevel were there is a second 2d mode, I planning on improving that greatly.
Btw were you talking to me about the mine level theme?

Last edited:
It does look like toturedplanet, good design.

EDITED AGAIN:EDIT:
Looks like I'm going to have to improve mine a lot, because your level is way better, maybe there should be a level that splits, one end leads to the jungle level then to the volcano level. Another end leads to the mine level and then the volcano level(I think this is a good link).
This will make the game more interesting because they will have to play game more than twice to get the emblems.

Last edited:
Actually, Act 1 of Mine Mania will be Mines, and Act 2 will be a Volcano, but Dormant. And you know will Act 3 will be.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

DP - Some visual changes on MMZ1.
2hi2gz8.png

Acid Barrels? Oh my Cooking Mommy! Poison Tubes? OH MY COOKING MOMMY!
152p9i0.png

How about some more Poison Tubes? That's weird, Eggman mustn't been fusing it with water, this isn't good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back