• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Kart Krew™'s exe mods

I was talking about the bizarre horizontal lines (slime trails?) that kept popping up in the waterfall area, among other places,
That's what I was talking about, yes. Effect 5 makes midtextures repeat infinitely all the way up, but for some reason they render even when you're not looking at them which causes extremely strange issues when this goes way too high.

as well as that one pillar outright disappearing as players ran behind it.

The camera no-clips of course! You can now see through stuff rather than it getting stuck when a wall intercepts the camera. This can be used to mapper advantages.

I noticed in the video that the title card didn't display an act number. Is this because the second act isn't done yet, or is each zone for the campaign only going to have one act?

Well, I just found this and it looks absolutely amazing. Keep it up! ;D Loving the Spiral Knights-esque art style, too!

Can't wait to see this released ;o

The camera no-clips of course! You can now see through stuff rather than it getting stuck when a wall intercepts the camera. This can be used to mapper advantages.

Is there a way to/are you guys going to make it so what's left behind after a portion of the map disappears is more than just a plain black floor?

Probably not, as it isn't really a big deal anyways. Trying to touch the software renderer is like sticking your tongue in a fire.

Yeah, with the exe in need of updating to 2.1 we can't really make more levels. But don't worry, it's still kicking.

srb20032.gif

OR IS IT???

I've seen the first post and already liked the mod. This is like the coop sonic gameplay that I wanted and I like that it is based off sk. I'm playing Spiral Knights, but the "balance" and "fixing" is completely off there because it's a f2p game(if a glitch kills the player, it never gets removed, if a glitch allows you to get more items, then it's fixed in a few seconds). This doesn't have that problem.
Can you maybe include a few of the sk grass levels as a bonus unlockable ?
The new character sprites look nice, but I'd keep the normal ones and allow the players to select if they want to use the different ones.
I've seen many versions of the hud. How does the "final" one look like ?

You should add a command to it so you can take off the hat and vice versa.

Yes! Finally more updates to TopDown! Thank god, CoatRack :D
By the way, how long is it gonna take until we see a demo on the releases section? :P

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back