• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Water Works Zone (working title)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyasarin

As the name implies, this level is a base taking place underwater. This level's meant to have a moderate-ish difficulty.

srb20035.png

srb20036.png

srb20037.png

srb20038.png

srb20053.png

srb20054.png

srb20055.png

Suggestions and comments would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
The rocky area in the first screenshot. Maybe add some wall cliffs or something, the walls seem a tad uninteresting.

The first screen looks really bland, just a couple of hills and some pillars. Try improving that section with some more detail. Otherwise the rest looks great.

I think the problem is the angle I took the picture from. There's various hills, pillars, and rocks there; the image just doesn't reflect that.

What you have so far is looking nice! Although the waterslide area could use more than just mines as a challenge.

What do you have in mind?
Crushers have been suggested, but I don't know what way I could execute them properly.

Hmm... Mabye just some vertical variation. (pits, hills, etc)

Mabye crushers too.

I think the problem is the angle I took the picture from. There's various hills, pillars, and rocks there; the image just doesn't reflect that.

Oh, I see.

What you have so far is looking nice! Although the waterslide area could use more than just mines as a challenge.

I agree. Add some spikes or a crusher. Something to make the player have to move forward or jump out of the way.

Add a whirl pool where the player has to jump out of it.It would be hard to make so go with a crusher or some spikes though mines I see look good try making it so you jump over some mines but have to push the move backwards key so you don't hit some on the roof.(Sorry about my english because what I am asking is hard to explain.)

I don't know why, but it always appears very dark in the screenshots. In-game, it appears exactly how GFZ1's water does.

Another suggestion. Try to use different enemies, Crawlas are overused.

Well, some that fit the water theme, Such as fish and other waterlike enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back