CZ64's Characters Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zion Crayson said:
Chaos 0's been done, but I don't know what happened to it. As for Mighty:
http://www.srb2.org/mb/viewtopic.php?t=15823

There's your answer to that.

There isn't any problem of doing a character that anyone already made, I just like CZ64's Mighty, and for Chaos 0, yeah, I know someone already made it, I guess Nitro made it, I'm not sure if CZ64 will do a Chaos 0, here is a sprite of CZ64's Mighty:

mighty.png

Wrong, Ground, everyone's favorite soda with arms, Dr. Pepper, made a Mighty WAD, and it doesn't need improvement.

Chaos Knux said:
Wrong, Ground, everyone's favorite soda with arms, Dr. Pepper, made a Mighty WAD, and it doesn't need improvement.

Oh, come on, there is nothing wrong of doing a character that someone already made it, and I'm making sprites to try help CZ64, look at this one:

MIGHTY2.png

Ground The Fox said:
Chaos Knux said:

Oh, come on, there is nothing wrong of doing a character that someone already made it, and I'm making sprites to try help CZ64, look at this one:

MIGHTY2.png

I agree. Dr Pepper made a Mighty even though I had already made one, so why can't CZ64 make one?

nitro_the_hedghog said:
CZ64 Never said he was going to continue that in the first place!

I hope he continue on it, and now for something about Silver, I edited the Silver's sprite, but I changed the pallete to a yellow a little diffetent, do don't have problem while super:

SSILVER.png

Ok looks good.

*waits for snappy complaint from someone*

ok...I still stick with what I said. Nice job on the sprites. Can't wait to give it a go.

A little bit. Don't round off his quills. They're supposed to be pointy. And unless I'm mistaken, his snout needs to be a lighter color.

Super_Hedgehog_Transformation_by_da.jpg

this came close to an example to what silver would look in the correct drawings.

This will help out a lot when making his sprites.

As you can see his quils are lower than the others but not too low.

I know, he's right. Silver doesn't have like 50 spines on his head. he could actually poke someones eye out. or use that as his stabbing ability. *poke*

know, he's right. Silver doesn't have like 50 spines on his head. he could actually poke someones eye out. or use that as his stabbing ability. *poke*

True I agree with this. then again it's concept art so what would ya expect ^^ ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back