Mystic Realm 4.4 (scr_mysticrealm.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

Mystic Realm 4.4 is now up on the Addons section. You can get it here: http://mystic.sepwich.com/srb2wad/download.php?cat=major&id=1

Changes from the previous beta are practically nothing. I'm obviously not working on it and probably won't work on it for a while, so there is no reason to delay a practically finished project.

If I missed a horrific bug, please post it. I've been known to have some horrible bugs in releases in the past.

Yay, now I don't have to type 44 :mrgreen:

Spread the message to as many people as you can, that Mysticrealm without the 44 is here so that I stop being kicked out for not having 44. :D

EDIT: Oh my god, I need a link to Scr_mysticrealm44, Because nobody has this one yet

Offtopic: YAY I finally got SRB2 on Linux without using wine :mrgreen: :D

No offence to Mystic, but there really isn't a point in this other than it is now in the forums and you don't have to type 44 in the file name. I'm not gonna delete my old mystic realm file until something changes but i don't really care if anything changes at all because it is good already except for the bugs mystic already mentioned and if you go to the first stage as tails, go to the large beam going from one wall to another and fly up towards the water fall and a palm tree is up above the level. Just thought I'd mention that.

There were a few minor changes. It's not simply a "I'm done, rename the file and call it a day". It's also not got anything spectacular and new either. The main reason this is important is to get all the people who simply use the addons section and the people who use the forums using the same copy of Mystic Realm.

I completely understand this Mystic. I was just saying that it isn't very new and I've been working on mine for so long I won't really delete my file. Any way, can't wait for the final project. :mrgreen:

Xdude619 said:
Any difference at all buddie?I'm not quite sure why this is here.
Uh, see the first post. "Practically nothing" doesn't mean "nothing", now does it?

The point here is to standardize the copy so everyone has the same copy of Mystic Realm. Nothing more.

There is a difference.
  • HOM is gone if you're not close to a wall.
    Music doesn't restart when you die.
    AND
    It feels harder than 4.4 beta.

I absolutely love this mod. I've even beaten second quest on normal w/ all mystic temples!

You might already noticed it, but you can access the forest temple on easy, without cheating or using map warping. You can roll trough the small hole you made on easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back