LuxRB2 Level pack demo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can fix up the cutscenes. And anyway, LOL at this all you want, the full title abbrieviation (probably didn't spell that right) is actually LoLRB2. :wink:

EDIT:

I like the invisible walls in OpenGL mode. It's EXTREMELY cool climbing on nothing as Knux

If you're stuck on Dragonia, open the original SRB2 demo 1.09, and save the game on Castle Eggman 3. Load the data file in ZTeimat's version, and you should end up at the boss of Dragonia.

Well you can't do map in one player, so I just stick to passing the level. :D And save at the beginning of every level so you don't lose unneccessary lives.

You CAN use map change in single player. Make the game say you modified the game, and its possible. Why isn't skin change possible in single player after you cheated?

Super mystic sonic said:
You CAN use map change in single player. Make the game say you modified the game, and its possible. Why isn't skin change possible in single player after you cheated?

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU USING?!?!?!

EDIT:

I take that back. I used DEVMODE and then MAP, and it worked.

Oh, and, guy with really long name and two differently colored Tails for a avatar, that works in every version of SRB2. *FSX shrugs and walks away to get a cookie*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back