Hyperknux's Multiplayer Megamix Level Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperknux

The board's UK Ecologist
Yes, I finally put my maps into 1 Level pack. This level pack contains the CTF, race, and match maps I have made over the past few weeks. There is 1 map I haven't released seperatly, so find it in the pack. If some maps have problems loading on the console, load by net launcher (For Emerald Falls and Aztec Hall). Anyways enjoy.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/s5vn8d

Finally. I really needed this compiled. Downloading every single map is a bit tedious. *downloads*

Nice.

Some good levels, are you the same hyperknux who made angle island the proboard, a long time ago, and also how do you make snow, that you can stand in, like in winter hill.

Re: Nice.

SWP (SRB2) said:
Some good levels, are you the same hyperknux who made angle island the proboard, a long time ago, and also how do you make snow, that you can stand in, like in winter hill.

Since I'm in a good mood to say it. For the last time, no, I didn't make a proboard.

Or the intangible opaque floors are knwon as fake floors.

Re: Nice.

HYPERKNUX said:
SWP (SRB2) said:

Since I'm in a good mood to say it. For the last time, no, I didn't make a proboard.

Or the intangible opaque floors are knwon as fake floors.

Already have some installed in cold metal factory zone. A big mound of melting snow, that you can go inside, and some thin ice, you can download the alpha version at my editing topic, although it is not as new as the version I'm talking about.

Guys, I fused all the levels together into a level pack.

Here you go. (THESE ARE NOT MINE.)

Click Meh!

EDIT: ACK! I screwed up the filename, when you get the WAD, change the name from HMMlevelpack.WAD to HMMLevelpack, Ok? Then the wad will work...

WAD master said:
Guys, I fused all the levels together into a level pack.

Here you go. (THESE ARE NOT MINE.)

Click Meh!

EDIT: ACK! I screwed up the filename, when you get the WAD, change the name from HMMlevelpack.WAD to HMMLevelpack, Ok? Then the wad will work...

I wanted the wads seprate, not in a big wad thanks. You should of asked me first to put it in a 1 big wad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back