Zelda dungeon map (for Shuffle's Zelda wad).

Will you play this game when it is finished?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks really cool. Make sure you doc your changes to the code really well so you can easily port it to the next version.

Id like to know what I need to download in order to play this wad, and if there is any special way I need to set it up.

thanks.

Aegix said:
Id like to know what I need to download in order to play this wad, and if there is any special way I need to set it up.

thanks.

You need The Zelda mod in order to play it

Hyper Tails said:
Where did you get that version of the exe?

I gave it to him because he's making (good) dungeon(s) for me. ^_^

Also, I give out current EXEs all the time in IRC.

Also, also. You aren't getting it, so don't ask. You have to wait until the message board release, which I'm going to make sure is as stable as possible.
Hell, if you want to play crappy, unstable versions, go to #srb2fun and wait for me to offer a test. (don't ask for the exe just for playing though, as I only give it out for tests, because I'm a bastard :3).

FuriousFox said:
Well, since this is a topic for all dungeons meant for this mod...

http://www.geocities.com/furiousfox1988/FuriousFoxDungeon.zip
(If you've already downloaded it, get it again. I fixed a few small things.)

You will probably need the newest version of the mod to run this.

SCREENS:

zelda41jx.jpg

XD

must play it!

Oh, can you hurt the guy to activate an event that will cause lazers to shoot at you from each torch yet? =p

I could probably rig a linedef executor to do something like that if you got close to him, but it's more work than I'm willing to do right now.

Give the gargoyle health, make him hittable, and when he takes damage, ahve his damage frame call A_LinedefExecute that makes some turret thingies appear.

SSNTails said:
Give the gargoyle health, make him hittable, and when he takes damage, ahve his damage frame call A_LinedefExecute that makes some turret thingies appear.

That would be a good Idea, they should be activated when they are tuched (Only some) just like in most Zelda games where the armos come alive.

I take it your going to replace Eggman sometime or later? :roll:

This looks nice, I can't wait for the next EXE to be released along with this thing.

Actually, Eggman is going to be replaced by a giant Navi. Yes, you finally get to kill him. :) It uses voice samples edited by me! Yay!

FoxBlitzz said:
Actually, Eggman is going to be replaced by a giant Navi. Yes, you finally get to kill him. :) It uses voice samples edited by me! Yay!
Are you done with those sprites yet or have you even STARTED? XD

I think the gargoyle shoulde be the old man from the zelda games. And, instead of hurting you, he should say "the fat one hates your sword - here take this to show him/her who's boss". And he gives you an emblem which is a bow with some arrows, which obviously you can shoot people with.

Might need some codeing. But I think using the rail ring for the arrows would work.

Sorry if my grammar's bad

;edit; You know in that old topic when I said some thing about replacing Zim with Marth or Roy.

Well I made a sprite of Roy.

If you want to use the sprite to replace Zim then be my guest.

I will make more if you like!

I know it coulde be beter.

First of all, I said I'm not adding Marth, Roy, Barney, Pinnochio, or any characters other than Link.

Second... sorry, but that sprite is incredibly ugly.

You can't be serious. That looks like somebody vomited in mspaint. It's bad enough you used Sonic's graphics as a base.

The main thing is alright, but her wings are kinda.. funky.. o.o

They should be a little more like this.
images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back