I need "overall" help. (Heheh Pun)

Status
Not open for further replies.

speed2411

Speed2411
So I was map editing in Doom Builder when I thought of an Idea. "Wouldn't it be cool to have the map's brightness decrease if the sky changes to night?" The thing is, I have WAY to many sectors with tags to make it decrease that way. So I was wondering, is there anyway to decrease the overall map's brightness. Change EVERY sectors brightness by "*Insert Number here*"?

You can make it change EVERY sector by using a -1 tag in srb2db. I don't know if there is a linedef executor changes sector brightness by percent, so if you have caves or something like that where the brightness is different initially, it would probably change it to the same lightness as everything else.

You can make it change EVERY sector by using a -1 tag in srb2db. I don't know if there is a linedef executor changes sector brightness by percent, so if you have caves or something like that where the brightness is different initially, it would probably change it to the same lightness as everything else.

Okay thanks. That MIGHT fix my problem... But the caves could stand in my way. I shall fight these caves and win, for no cave can ever go against my power!!!

Anyway, thanks.

EDIT: So I went through the list of Linedef's, but could not find any that would do that feature. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back