Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gemini Spark said:
Congrats, li3000! You're the second person to be permbanned 4 lulz! Probably Prime 2.0's work.

Cripes, that was quick. Then again, it figures.

At any rate, I lol'd.

By the way, if you want to get an idea of why Andy was permbanned, look at his postcount, then view his posts.

and if you still cant find out why from that information, you dont deserve to know. D=

Blue Warrior said:
Gemini Spark said:
Congrats, li3000! You're the second person to be permbanned 4 lulz! Probably Prime 2.0's work.

At any rate, I lol'd.

Prime isn't an admin.

I did it, I was watching him all morning.

Cue said:
Blue Warrior said:
Gemini Spark said:

At any rate, I lol'd.

Prime isn't an admin.

you betrayed your own kind you bastard

Also, shoudn't it be (Instantaneous), not (For the Lulz)?

Guess I am a little late on an introduction, but...what the heck. I am TobisPwnage, a MapleStory junky. I have been on SRB2 in three different occasions. I don't really have much to say about myself, I just posted here cause I was bored. So, there ya go, that sums up my internetness. Yes, I am a boring person.

Hello there I'm Violo. I'm from the Wadbase. I've made one level and need some progress on the characters that I'm making. No they aren't recolours. Well, one is, but it's a port to SRB2Riders.

Kaysakado said:
Cue said:
Blue Warrior said:
Gemini Spark said:

At any rate, I lol'd.

Prime isn't an admin.

you betrayed your own kind you bastard

Also, shoudn't it be (Instantaneous), not (For the Lulz)?

Ash and related shit is for the lulz.

Now then, ladies, gentlemen and Kaysakado, this is the introduction topic, keep it that way please. :(

Did you not read what Cue said?

Drop it or else I will personally deal with you.

We will not tell you how we know. That is none of your concern and you know it.

Get back on topic, please.

Thanks.

Hello. I'm RisingAltar (who is really SonicChrono) and this is my last account after my older ones couldn't log on anymore because I couldn't remember the password for each of them. I plan on staying here much often from now on. BTW, I'm 21 now and I love the Sonic franchise. I got nothing more to say. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back