Should I get sonic riders or shadow the hedgehog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Save money and rent both instead. Then, if you're inclined, save up a small bit more money and buy whichever one you actually WANT in your collection.

Sonic Riders, 'cause it has Aiai in it.

Also, Ulala. I've recently grown quite fond of Space Channel 5.

From Nintendo Power said:
"Other Sega Characters make guest appearances- we can't say who, but let's just say some dreams will be fulfilled."

Nights, perhaps? Looks like Sonic Riders just turned into a title I want.

Its not that bad, but not something i would play all the time, i prefer playing SRB2. *shot*

Save your money and get a nice Atari 2600. With Space Invaders and Goober Sky Climber(Wait thats not out yet :P). That sounds like more fun then buying Shadow or Riders.

sonic riders!

try sonic riders,its fast paced,party multiplayer,krunk o fizzle,and just cool. shadow the hedgehog is boring. you must get trough 25 boring levels and 20 bosses to finnally go damn super. those keys are just plain boring,and killing enemies to win a hero or dark mission is BORING.

they should'nt had made shadow at all.

sonic 2D games?GREAT!
sonic adventure 1? KRUNK O FIZZLE
sonic adventure 2? if metal harbor,chao,and that city level weren't made this would been boring.
shadow the hedgehog? gimme fast paced,tropical,sloppy levels! not this piece a crap!
Sonic next-gen :finaly,SEGA's going back on course again.
sonic advance: well,not too bad,neather great.

Shush. Shadow is like a forbidden fruit. Only everyone can get it and it tastes kinda quirky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back