EGG-Sand Sub

Status
Not open for further replies.
No... Sonic 2's Eggman was 2D, like the rest of the game. This boss' sprites are an edit of the Eggmobile boss sprites for SRB2 1.1.

Besides, this boss needs hurt sprites, death sprites, and sprites for when Eggman runs away after being defeated.

Waitaminuit. If this is an edit, where is everyone getting these sprites? And in the correct pallet for that matter.

Beta pallet? You mean to say they some how use the pallet imige from the wiki and use it with Slumped or XWE to extract 1.1 beta's sprites?

glaber said:
Beta pallet? You mean to say they some how use the pallet imige from the wiki and use it with Slumped or XWE to extract 1.1 beta's sprites?
What beta? where can I get it?

Am I the only one that read "Egg sand sub" and thought of some kind of egg sandwich from subway?

Sky Ninja said:
They get them from the 1.1 beta, export it using the beta palette, and import it using the current palette.

No, I got them from some other wad that already had it. How they got it, I don't know.

Blade T. Hedgehog said:
Sky Ninja said:
They get them from the 1.1 beta, export it using the beta palette, and import it using the current palette.

No, I got them from some other wad that already had it. How they got it, I don't know.

I can guess the WAD you're on about is probably GemPlanet, right?

Monster Iestyn said:
Blade T. Hedgehog said:
Sky Ninja said:

I can guess the WAD you're on about is probably GemPlanet, right?

Yep. To bad he didn't do the Egg Slimer boss, too...

1.1 eggman???

What is the 1.1 eggman? Have you all been sharing illegal copies of the private beta or what?? Where do I get 1.1 Sonic, Tails, but most of all Knux? Don't talk about 1.1 stuff if you can't <u>IMMEDIATELY</u> supply it.

Re: 1.1 eggman???

srb21103 said:
What is the 1.1 eggman? Have you all been sharing illegal copies of the private beta or what?? Where do I get 1.1 Sonic, Tails, but most of all Knux? Don't talk about 1.1 stuff if you can't <u>IMMEDIATELY</u> supply it.

Here's a good idea on how to get 1.1 stuff: wait till 1.1 comes out.

srb21103 said:
What is the 1.1 eggman? Have you all been sharing illegal copies of the private beta or what??

I lol'd. Any wrongly distributed 1.1 betas would be just as legal as 1.09.4...

srb21103 said:
Don't talk about 1.1 stuff if you can't <u>IMMEDIATELY</u> supply it.

I don't know where to start here, everyone has been talking about 1.1 stuff for ages, doesn't mean they have it or if they do and they talk about it, doesn't mean they have to hand it out to anyone they talk to.

Cue said:
srb21103 said:
What is the 1.1 eggman? Have you all been sharing illegal copies of the private beta or what??

I lol'd. Any wrongly distributed 1.1 betas would be just as legal as 1.09.4...

So, I could get my hands on the private beta without any repercussions? Hmmm....

The old 1.1 #srb2fun anniversary beta was only for a limited time and only distributed to regulars of #srb2fun. You can NOT get this beta anymore by any means. The testing is done, so you have to wait until the next version of SRB2 comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back