SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
try making them closer together if you can, something like the Thok glide in SPmoves or try looking in the deadlypowers.wad, and look at the smoke trail behind your character when he/she is running

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
try making them closer together if you can, something like the Thok glide in SPmoves or try looking in the deadlypowers.wad, and look at the smoke trail behind your character when he/she is running
Like I said, I'm still working on turbulence. The problem is that I can't have the running frames spawn the turbulence and move forward.

oh, then thats a problem...

hm...

heres some suggestions i have for this riders mod:

i think you should disable the thoking, because if i remember correctly jumping slowed you down, sonic riders had no thoking... and Spinning made you speed up. so you might want to slow down the set speed at which you go at

but this is a big improvement for srb2 to handle

If completed well, I will add this as a bonus level to replace SA Example in the Mac version of SRB2, while keeping SA example as another WAD in the main WAD, as a thanks for making such a neat mod.

*nods head*

Lostgame said:
If completed well, I will add this as a bonus level to replace SA Example in the Mac version of SRB2, while keeping SA example as another WAD in the main WAD, as a thanks for making such a neat mod.

*nods head*

Agreed, Lostgame.

*nods head with Lostgame*

My Tails should be done soon.

I faked a trick by getting to a high point with springs and jumping off. After that, I just spun around until I hit the ground.

I also have an idea for MAP01. Greenland Forest. I will post the map when I am done with the basic layout on MSPaint (I have yet to learn how to use DoomBuilder).

Will somebody PLEASE do something about the sprites? The feet should not be diagonal to the board, but perpendicular. Go google image search snowboards and you will see that all of the foot placements are perpendicular. NOT diagonal. The feet being diagonal would just make it hard to steer. :/
Not to mention, it looks just plain dumb.

Alright, here's Riders5, features include:
Spindash deals damage in multiplayer
Springs no longer cause you to spin when you hit them (All part of the new trick system to come)
Very early beta of turbulence causes you to radiate a trail of energy as you move.
riders5net, which should be riders5 with the features that cause consistency failures, removed.

Dowloads removed

Edit: Yes, I tested it, riders5net.soc, does not cause consistency failure. However in exchange it dosen't cause the players to move forward.

i like how you did the turbulence :D

cept i only found 1 problem...

the turbulence thing in the riders5net.soc seems to give consistency falures, when your going top speed on a turn or something, i dont know how that happened...
i'll try again

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
i like how you did the turbulence :D

cept i only found 1 problem...

the turbulence thing in the riders5net.soc seems to give consistency falures, when your going top speed on a turn or something, i dont know how that happened...
i'll try again
Yeah, I noticed. Redownload it.
Edit: By request, Riders5 has been updated to include both Turbulence, and the uber-run.

Download removed

Though turbulence isn't as easy to use now. Also, Riders5net has not been updated.

Wow I can't strafe anymore. This will make netgames harder for me. And yeah the turbulence seems to be cut down now. Oh well.

But at least the screenshots are decent.

i found a glitch with your riders5.soc you just made, it seems like 2 running frames are missing

WOW!!! I like this. Anyway, if you want to make a race stage for this riders mod, do you put the SOC in the level WAD file?

GCFreak said:
WOW!!! I like this. Anyway, if you want to make a race stage for this riders mod, do you put the SOC in the level WAD file?
Not until the SOC is finally finished. Why do you think Draykon keeps updating them?

Chaos Zero 64 said:
GCFreak said:
Not until the SOC is finally finished. Why do you think Draykon keeps updating them?

I wonder what the final version will end up like (the SOC)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back