Mystic Realm Zone Glitch Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, considering that you're not even supposed to go to that level as Knuckles, it really doesn't matter.

Well,yeah, but I land right near rings all the time
I take half the chances I get to grab rings, and since you have a short period of invulneralbility at the start of the level, I grab rings and Take off!

I've beaten that level after powering down as Sonic before. The trick is to jump just as you power down, and land on a ring. Then each time you take damage, while you're flashing grab one of the rings you dropped.

This all has to do with how Mystic Realm Zone works. It assumes that you're playing in Single Player, and as such, if you have the temporary invincibility from other modes, you can run and get rings. Since the floor is just a "Damage (Non-elemental)" you can run through, just getting hurt and picking up rings.

We could possibly do something about it, but in Single Player the way it's intended to work still works, so I don't really think it's much of a problem.

Mystic said:
This all has to do with how Mystic Realm Zone works. It assumes that you're playing in Single Player, and as such, if you have the temporary invincibility from other modes, you can run and get rings. Since the floor is just a "Damage (Non-elemental)" you can run through, just getting hurt and picking up rings.

We could possibly do something about it, but in Single Player the way it's intended to work still works, so I don't really think it's much of a problem.

Actually it dosen't work exactly as it's intended, you can still jump onto a ring just as you power down. You'll land, take damage, and be able to pick up rings as you're flashing.

It's gonna have to be a new type of Death Pit, because we all know that Super Sonic can still die on Death Pits. Making one just for SS would be nice though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back