Suggestions

As for the Languages idea, hit me up if you need a Spanish translator, as I'm Spanish myself ;)

Also, I'd love to see Thokker being implemented into Vanilla. It's a really fun game mode, and I'd say it would fit in with the Atmosphere of the game.

Maybe add .pk3 support ?, This would really help mod makers to keep their mods organized, sprites, textures, sounds ... etc, Each can have it's own directory inside that pk3 plus eliminates the need to Markers .

It would also help to make patching easier, Those are just few of pk3 benefits .

Well i have seen when you collect mario coins, and when the enemy hits you, it drops sonic rings, and not mario coins, so you can try to make drop mario coins when the enemy hits you when you have mario coins.

EDIT: UGH idk how to explain it.

Mario coins are counted as the same thing as rings in normal maps, so naturally you're always going to spill rings in those maps. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure you spill coins in "Mario Mode" maps (i.e. maps that have "Mario" set in TypeOfLevel in their level headers - it gives them other changed behaviour like replacing certain sounds with mario ones). In that case even if you collected rings you'll always spill coins! Right?

It'd honestly be pretty awkward to try and figure out how much you've got of each to spill a correct mix of rings and/or coins, unless we've got to start keeping tally of the different kinds of rings and ring like objects we're collecting now. =V

Last edited:
I think someone said this.

"Allow anyone to enter any server regardless of what WADs/Lua is loaded up"

Give the user an option to chose which GPU to use for rendering in OpenGL mode if they have multiple GPUs. I am having a hard time getting a good framerate ingame and thats all because SRB2 preffers my shitty on-board graphics over my actuall graphics card. This gets even worse when playing online (joining a game) as it rarely gets to beyond 30 FPS. Also it sometimes skips entire seconds of drawing frames durring gameplay making it hard to be played online (unless I am the one hosting).

I think you can make applications use whatever GPU you prefer as default with a Nvidia card from its control pannel, but I'm not sure about other GPUs. However, framedrops while joining a netgame (not hosting)... are apparently intentionnal. SRB2 seems to turn lag into frame drops or something, and it gets much worse on heavy maps. (SF94-City barely gets 20fps during netplays)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back