Nintendo Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ins't it obvious? the Switch is clearly made of Papercraft.

Jokes aside, Consoles will always have defects on their first days of launch.

"Disclaimer, THIS IS A JOKE"
Read before saying anything stupid
Take your own advice, my friend

Honestly? I kind of hoped that the 'Last edited by x for reason y' text at the bottom of the post would clear it up. And that it would be glaringly obvious...
I mean? C'mon?? "Ditch the switch. Buy yourself a sandwich"? How did you actually think I was s e r i o u s!?

Whatever.

Last edited:
Lesson 1 of the Internet: No matter how glaringly obvious, someone will ALWAYS treat jokes seriously.

Considering I spend all my time on the internet, I should really only be disappointed in myself.

That aside, I do kind of want to get a switch if only to play MK8D, since I never had a Wii U. Breath of the Wild, ARMS and Sonic Forces you to buy this new game look / sound cool, but I still only really care about Kart.

My priorities are horribly janky and I really should just find a Wii U on Ebay. -shrug-

Last edited:
Well I have pretty much no reason to buy a Switch right now.

The only launch titles of note are Bomberman R, which is overpriced, Zelda, which I already have on the WiiU, and Mario Kart 8 DX, which is the same thing (again) (not for free) with slightly more content even though I had already paid 100 bucks the first time around. Oh, and I guess Shovel Knight, but that's on like a dozen consoles already, so that practically doesn't count. So, basically it's all shit that I've already played except more expensive.

Definitely not a fan of the shitty dock. And I get that the video is just launch issues that'll probably mostly be fixed, but jesus, that's like 50-60 recorded occurrences just for people with Youtube accounts. For all I know, those problems could basically happen to anyone.

Last edited:
Yeah, I figure by the holiday season there'll be games that I'll want enough to justify it, but for now I've had a Wii U for years, so I can play the Switch's launch killer app on it instead.

Truthfully, I think we'll be getting more titles announced during E3 with release dates wither during the middle of the summer or any time during the winter. All in all, this year's gon' be gooooooood.

To be fair, Super Mario Odyssey does look pretty badass. That's not enough to warrant me buying a new console though. If anything, I'll wait till the Switch is on sale, as I usually do with consoles.

Simple solution.
Don't put your JoyCons back in the wrong way.
Eh, Well there are alot more bugs to it than that, By the way im not really taking it seriously.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

I did that the second day I had my Switch just to see what would happen and they came out fine lol

Nintendo must've fixed it or something, I mean, alot of consoles have problems on the debut, so, they probably easily fixed that..

Eh, Well there are alot more bugs to it than that, By the way im not really taking it seriously.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Nintendo must've fixed it or something, I mean, alot of consoles have problems on the debut, so, they probably easily fixed that..

Or

or

or maybe the problem was over-exaggerated? Maybe the person jammed the Joy-Cons into the stuck position and expected it to come free with no effort.

The Nintendo Switch is horrible.
I hate those kinds of people who straight-up say the Switch is bad, it just annoys me. In a less rant-like comment, I love Splatoon so much that I'm getting Splatoon 2 on the first day it releases, mainly the fact it releases one day after my birthday! When I saw the release date I had a shit-eating toothy grin. God I cannot wait, seriously!

I love Splatoon so much that I'm getting Splatoon 2 on the first day it releases...

Yeah, same. Unfortunately. Just when I thought I was fully cynical, I got hyped for Splatoon 2 so I bought a Switch with Breath of the Wild on launch.

It's an okay game. Probably the best (traditional) Zelda game I've played in a long time. I had no real interest in playing it, but I wanted to have something to do with my Switch when I got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back