Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way I'll stop useing "!" that's just a plan stupid thing to ban someone for! So take this admins!
Table-stretching line of exclamation points removed. Don't make me want to ban you for longer.

Not that I care or anything, but doing that is only going to lead to a very bad ending. I would stop if I were you.

Welcome, hope to see some good levels from you.

True Hyper Sonic said:
Hi! I'm True Hyper Sonic. (THS for short)
I am 13 years old, like to play video games, like usin my comp.

I like watching fast action flash movies(Sonic quest for power for example)

I live in U.S.A., In New York.

(My name is based off of a flash. http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/296131 watch the vid. You will know why i picked this name...)
sorry this is off topic but.... holy crap!!!!

anyways im sonic destiny, im 14 years old and i just joined the forums 4 months ago, ive played srb2 for 8 months, and my real name is Jeno Draganescu.
im an anime lover and a sonic lover, my brother got me into sonic when i was about 2 years old and i loved it ever since.

Ah, that was my old account from far back.

Yes, I was known as THS. Didn't want the name anymore so I made a new account. Anyways, welcome.

(You liked that flash? Check my signature.)

GemEarthBrandon said:
Why don't you introduce yourself Mystic since everyone else has.
You kinda bother me a little bit. I can't figure why.

He did, read the first post.

ok i'm making my introduction...

I am gab-4-ever(yea thats lame i know).I'm 14 years old male from Québec and i just signes-up(thats my first post!).I play video games the most of my time and sometime read books.

well,thats short but enough for me.

Hi, i'm Armonte, everyone probably hates me now but, **** them =) .

Anyway I live in The U.S of A, Im 12 years old. The state I live in is Michigan

Something about me is, I like to....Pwn Noobs, I try to ROM Hack But it never comes out right, and I like to mess around with people.

Hiya. I am Sasa. I like programming and stuff like that. And I am famous in the netgames as KONDA. Now there are 2 users in the materserver who just like me and one named himself KONDA64, and the second called himself KONDA72.lol
I loved the game and I wanted to know more about it, how to make levels, special level things and like that. I live in Serbia (country), Kragujevac (town). I am 11 years old now. I am nice to people (except for the tripleposting, but now it's better), but it's impossible to be nice to a noob, so sometimes I can be really BAD.

Last edited:
armonte the hedgehog said:
I know I said Probably Everyone But mostly noobs. :P

There are a lot of people on this message board that you do not know, most of the people here hardly go onto netgames, and that seems to be what your generalizing us with.

Chrome the hedgehog said:
armonte the hedgehog said:
I know I said Probably Everyone But mostly noobs. :P

There are a lot of people on this message board that you do not know, most of the people here hardly go onto netgames, and that seems to be what your generalizing us with.
Fix3d it up.

Okay, here is to getting back on topic. I'm new, so I shall introduce myself.

Im Namo. I'm a male, I'm 15, and I am a Gamer and Otaku.

My favorite games of all time are tied between Bomberman '93, and Sonic the Hedgehog 2.

I prefer the old Sonic better, and also think, after reading the "What would Sega be like if STJr. took over" thread, think that SRB2 appeals to Old sonic fans for the graphics and lack of things like "homing attack" and appeals to the newer ones for the 3D graphics.

My Favorite anime of all time is Neon Genesis Evangelion, and I'm currently watchin Lucky Star and Bomberman Jetterz.

I've been playing SRB2 since it came out. I can't make a damned wad to save my life. Nor a Map. Nor anything. I just play the game, so I wont make mean/annoying comments towards horrible wads.

My favorite SRB2 mod is the SRB Riders Mod.

Favorite Sonic Character: To get technical, I liked the characters before Sonic was an over-zealous bastard, before tails was a little kid, and before Knuckles was a poseur. So, I guess I like Metal Sonic.

One last thing: I absolutely can not stand fan-made characters. If you have one, hold nothing against me. But can you honestly look at your character and imagine him in an official sonic game? Didnt think so.

See you around.

Namo said:
One last thing: I absolutely can not stand fan-made characters. If you have one, hold nothing against me. But can you honestly look at your character and imagine him in an official sonic game? Didnt think so.

See you around.

Yes, yes I could. *shot* (Sorry for offtopic, it was so tempting)

I knew I forgot something...I forgot that every forum has this (except mines, since there are so little members and everyone knows each other).

My name is Mark and I'm soon to be 18 in about 3 weeks. I hope that I could soon get into the field of gaming after I start college on July 7th. I had joined this forum, not only for new items to the game, but also a way to meet new friends (that and every forum I've been to...I had either left or was kicked off). I have no skill in creating wads or levels for this game...thus, I soon to be learning how to get there.

I have several interests...one as everyone here has is in Sonic...Sadly, the blue dude is 2nd on my list...below Pokemon. I stick with what I believe in and don't care if anyone thinks I'm too old for such things. So if you get any ideas to approach me with that, consider yourself a waste of my time.

I'd mention my many other interests...but I'd have to be able to trust people before doing that. I have little trust in me left to use on people that won't abuse my existence. Don't persuade me to be on my bad side...

As a final part, it will be nice to meet anyone here...*ready to leave, stops*...one more thing...I don't take criticism too kindly as some people only mean to joke around...I take it as a serious offense...cross me with the right words, and I can assure you...I'll be the last person you would ever want to speak to. *nods* I'll take my leave now. *leaves*

Hi, I'm Hyper Shadic X and i just got here. X3 I'm 13 years old and from the east coast. This is my 1st reply here. I heard of SRB2 a wile ago and shrugged it off (I didn't know how cool it was lol), But then i decided to look into it. I think this game has a lot of potential to go towards it's final version :). I'm currently making a Super Silver wad that isn't finished yet for a few reasons:

1: I'm trying to replace Super Sonic's sprites and make then more like Silver

2: I need help because i want it to be like an '06/Rivals combo, so i'm hoping some modding expert like JTE can help

3: His file is corupt, as is, his file is confusing the standing frames with the "Falling" and "Tails Pickup" ones ><. I'd like it if someone can help with that problem lol

4: About the fusion thing, that means i need his Thonkitem to be green, but his Super's to be yellow. :(

Anyway, I'm happy to be here! If someone'd like to help with my mod, please do (I should move this stuff to another forum, huh? X3). If you'd like so see the frames, just ask ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 1, Guests: 2)

Back