Prolly the wrong place..but

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neon321

Some how I managed to get here using ssntails' website and I want to apologize for the things I said in my pasts post, and I know this is pretty much ban evasion, but I'm using it to apologize. Is it possible to unban my IP?

This is like S.O.N.I.C. getting unbanned for saying he won't cause any more trouble. This is like Javiar saying he's sorry for being bad to get back into 72. The thing is, even if you are sorry for something, you can't save yourself with something like an "I'm sorry" topic. Ban evasion makes it worse.

Cut this guy a bit of slack. Anyway "The road to hell is paved with good intentions" or something along those lines. Though not necessarily true however...

Yeah, it will make it worse to evade a ban and say "I'm sorry." I'm sorry doesn't erase the fact of your actions even if you are sorry. If you've been banned in the past then you might get permbanned this time, so not the smartest move.

Well, if I ever get unbanned, I'll probably make very few posts and follow the rules next time. And, I was permanantly banned. I used SSNTail's website to get here. If I entered from SRB2.org I would get a message saying, " Ban Evasion. Stay the hell off of our forum."

If you get permbanned then you can't come back. Your account will be disabled, so I advise you to stop posting and just take the ban. You'll be banned for a month if you're not permantly banned.

Ugh, the reason I can get on now is because the link it says I'm on right now is this link. http://www.ssntails.org/ and if you go to SSNTails' website and clicked on the message board link, you would get the same exact thing. I am permanantly banned right now, you can ask the admins.

No, your IP changed. If you don't want a blanket ban that blocks your ability to even view the forums, stop evading the ban.

I'm glad you realized your mistakes, but you are far too late to redeem yourself at this point. Find somewhere else on the internet to hang out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back