Server Hijacking - Confirmed -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Django Urikashima, I want you to do one thing, lighten up, you are taking this far too seriously and you obviously have no idea about any legal terms you are using.

1.) Your admin commands are not personal information, they are just commands, see here

2.) You are repeating yourself, stop before you get an RSI.

3.) If this is how you react to minor things, I'm glad this guy hijacked your server, it certainly gave us a bit of entertainment.

4.) Posting on a message board instates that anyone can reply to it, not just Ash. Just because this is your thread, doesn't mean you can tell people what to do. I'm the developer of SRB2Live, I'm telling you to shutup and get on with your life.

5.) I have a feeling I know who this guy is, in which case I will have a little chat with him about the old Spiderman saying "With great power comes great responsibility" (in other words, hack certain servers and I report you, don't and you can do what you want ^_~).

6.) There are much worse things that could be done to your computer, I could get together 25 people now and DDoS your internet connection, what would you say to that, eh?

7.) You sound to me as though you're the only one that really matters if they get hacked, big whoop, your SRB2 server got hacked, go do something else.

8.)
Being able to Hijack another's Computer is not just a bug or an Exploit of the game. I put it as a Topic because I Know that this is something more Serious than a Bug or Exploit that needs more Attention than just a simple Tweak.

This is where I draw the line, he's not hacking your computer, he's making use of an exploit in SRB2 to send remote administration packets to the server, or something along those lines...

9.) When replying to this post, remember who you're talking to, I know a fair bit about legal stuff, a lot more than you do, obviously.

You don't realise how tempting it is to take your email address and sign it up for a load of adult newsletter right now...

Oh, and by the way, Ash won this argument a long time ago.

Wow, those posts were long... Let's just hope that Rene and the like don't start using this, eh? But it would be cool if someone just made everyone use "say /me got *name*'ed". At least 1.09.4a fixes this. Right? Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back