Stupidest things you've done in video games

Kitoko

What's the dumbest thing you've done in a video game? Like, for example, in MKDD, I had a blue shell but didn't realize that I was in first and bombed myself with it. Stupid blue

In my early days of TF2, my Engineer skills involved standing in front of my sentries to defend them with a shotgun.

I used to not strafe in SRB2's match.

I've probably done something way stupider than that, but I have a terrible memory.

Last edited:
In MineCraft: Pocket Edition, I tilled a 24x24 yard of dirt in an attempt to get a good farm going. It took about twenty minutes of decorating, preparing, other stuff, etc.

There are no seeds in Pocket Edition.

Last edited:
I used to not strafe in SRB2's match. :V
How's that stupid?
Tons of people have done this and not by mistake.

EDIT:
Something stupid that I do in shooting games is when a person that is on my team comes around a corner really quick (and I'm expecting an enemy) I shoot them in the head.
Another thing that I did in a shooting game (I think it was COD) is to try to throw a grenade into a building through a window however the grenade hits the wall and rebounds. It went straight behind me into a vehicle were my team mates were hiding behind... I don't have to explain the rest do I.

Last edited:
On the Minecraft Juicebox server when I accidently blew up my house twice. First time was with laser that I accidently left on explosive, second time was with Industrial TNT.

Trying to defeat the final boss in Kingdom Hearts 2 when i never used any effort to level up throughout the whole game.

Trying to defeat the final boss in Kingdom Hearts 2 when i never used any effort to level up throughout the whole game.
You poor guy...
KH2 had the easiest final boss though (imo).

Anyway back on topic another thing I forgot to mention, is in srb2 when I accidentally helped the opposite team win a CTF match. I was completely used and oblivious of what team I was on, probably because I never died and I was hardly near the my base (so I did not know that my true team's rings were mine).

I built a giant sand house with a wooden roof (It was actually quite nice) on Minecraft, on top of a floating sand platform in the air. Y'know, that weird thing where sand stays in the air? Well, once I finished, I removed a single block from the floor and the entire thing collapsed to below, the roof was left up there. All of the blocks went down a big trench, half of them landing in lava. I was so pissed at that. 8D

EDIT: To add insult to injury, I didn't save at all. ._.

Last edited:
You poor guy...
KH2 had the easiest final boss though (imo).

I don't think so. In my opinion it's the hardest because of that ONE STUPID MOVE where he takes Sora and you have to save him using Riku and he has a clone that just keeps doing this stupid move that makes a wall appear where if you make ONE mistake you'll just constantly get hit by it and u can't have any chance of landing because it hits you really hard so you have to wait until he's done doing that and he does it like 5 or 6 times, taking away so much life because Riku has such a small health bar. I'm lucky i managed to finish that boss recently.

I don't think so. In my opinion it's the hardest because of that ONE STUPID MOVE where he takes Sora and you have to save him using Riku and he has a clone that just keeps doing this stupid move that makes a wall appear where if you make ONE mistake you'll just constantly get hit by it and u can't have any chance of landing because it hits you really hard so you have to wait until he's done doing that and he does it like 5 or 6 times, taking away so much life because Riku has such a small health bar. I'm lucky i managed to finish that boss recently.
Oh that bit, I easily found away to counter Xemnas' clone with Riku. I fire then attack, then I run like hell.

Whenever I join Capture the Flag in srb2 It takes me a while to know which team I'm on, sometimes I pass the enemy with my flags, and it'll take probably 30secs to a minute to find out my mistake.

Trying to beat Dracula in IWBTG without knowing that you could shoot the purple balls away from you during the second phase

The most stupidest thing I've done was speed running Super Mario 64, making it with a great time till the damn Hazy Maze Cave. There a hidden star in the level, where you have to wall jump to get to it. I completely forgot where it was, ruining my 100% speed run. Forcing me to restart all over again.

How's that stupid?
Tons of people have done this and not by mistake.

I am really terrible in a first-person games if there is no strafing, and I thought there was no support for it. I never won during that period.

Ever since I had learned of it's existence, now I can occasionally hit someone.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back