• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Emerl.WAD- updated July 18th, 2009- 2:20 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimera

Your best friend
Remember ages ago when I tried making Super Silver? Screw that, I got something else in mind.

I once thought about putting Emerl in SRB2, but i wanted to wait for coded abilities to be put in to SRB2CB (Kalaron said he thought that could happen, but I don't wanna bug him =P). Anyway, I just randomly decided to make Emerl now. Why? I was bored and decided it would be cool to start out making him.

EDIT: page updated.

Old sprite (V1 failure)
30dh286.jpg

New sprites:

Standing:
33mo8x1.jpg
2iie9hf.jpg
likethismaybe.png
72c2t4.jpg
2vbseq9.jpg

First one fixed by Chrispy, i gave it some minor edits, and the back sprite was made by Ground.

Walking:
s1ub1k.jpg
313r4pe.jpg
2z4bcr7.jpg

Super Form- Gemerl:
33vkbia.jpg

Thats some good coloring and I think this will be a great character... Fix the head just a little and whats his ability.... thok?

It apparently will be thok, since hes a base on Sonic. However, he'll be like Metal Sonic- designed to be faster. Also, fix'd the head.

Cookie to anyone who can guess his obvious superform. :P

Hyper Shadic X said:
It apparently will be thok, since hes a base on Sonic. However, he'll be like Metal Sonic- designed to be faster. Also, fix'd the head.

Cookie to anyone who can guess his obvious superform. :P
Ultimate emerl

IIRC, wasn't Gmerl from Sonic Advance 3. Then remade into a "good" guy named Emerl. So I don't understand, how does Emerl change back into Gmerl. (Who is less powerful too...lol!?!)

(This is all based on past times..so I may be wrong)

Autosaver said:
IIRC, wasn't Gmerl from Sonic Advance 3. Then remade into a "good" guy named Emerl. So I don't understand, how does Emerl change back into Gmerl. (Who is less powerful too...lol!?!)

WHO CARES?! It's emerl, and it's totally kinky and awesome!
Seriously though, it doesn't matter.

The Gmerl looks really kickass, by the way. I can't wait to play him in SRB2ME.

I think Sonic Battle came before Sonic Advance 3. If not, then I don't care. I heard Gemerl was a robot based on Emerl's data, so Emerl goes into his purified and better form- Gemerl. :3

The only real compliment I have for this is nice shading. But other than that, it barely even resemble Emerl. The shape of EVERYTHING is off and the way he's standing doesn't look right.
EDIT:
Sonic battle was before Sonic Advance 3, and Gemerl was Robotniks version of Emerl.

Chrispy said:
The only real compliment I have for this is nice shading. But other than that, it barely even resemble Emerl. The shape of EVERYTHING is off and the way he's standing doesn't look right.
EDIT:
Sonic battle was before Sonic Advance 3, and Gemerl was Robotniks version of Emerl.

This is only V1 :3

But yeah, the proportions aren't that right :<

I was trying to make Emerl's design look right, but that ended up screwing me over. Magnified at 8x looks good, but that's about it. (Also I like how I made the shoes :S)

So yeah, I know it needs work. Thanks for the shading compliment tho.

Also fix'd a little bit (ignore JPG blur)

xp4lf6.jpg

Isnt Emerl a gizoid?

EDIT: I just watched a youtube video and Emerl looks different then them but he also looks the same as them. I think Emerl is just a VERY EARLY scrapped gizoid.

Chrispy said:
EDIT:

Thanks, now you fixed the "Emerl" Plothole. :)

I kinda like the idea of him being Gemerl but as long as you don't claim that they are they exact same robot then i am happy. I have heard too many people saying that they are the exact same thing. As chrispy said, Gemerl was eggmans version, emerl was an old robot. Will gemerl have the super sonic float ability?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back