SH-Sonic.WAD -Updated (SOC isnt buggy anymore + Super Form!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You shouldn't quote with pictures especially if the post is right above you.

Not to bad, although the super sonic looks a little too much like that SADX wad superform (from the back at least). Also I think even though it is meant to look like Sonic Heroes, I don't think the homing should look like how it does.

Too late, KoF! Its already on my own server, but of course we can use your server as mirror 2 (KoF's server)

InuYasha said:
Features:

He can change colors! Woo! -Because of my work for changing startcolor/endcolor and sprite brightness.

A soc that makes it more Sonic Heroes like! (Credit to SMS) -Its nothing. The reverse action is in SMS1095 too!

Custom Sounds! -I ripped those sounds

A Super form! (Credit to SMS) -If you didn't give credit to me there, I would murder you.

Wow.....and I made all those features, but you never gave credit for most of em.

Torgo said:
You shouldn't quote with pictures especially if the post is right above you.

Not to bad, although the super sonic looks a little too much like that SADX wad superform (from the back at least). Also I think even though it is meant to look like Sonic Heroes, I don't think the homing should look like how it does.

Indeed. In Sonic Heroes, Homing is spinning.

Ashura The Hedgehog said:
Wow now this wad is going down at SRB2 history.
Good Job.

Nah, in no way thats gonna happen. Its just a wad with tiny sprites, good recoloring functions, and weird differences in color brightness. Yeah, the SOC makes this thing good, but even then, this doesn't reach the level of SADX-sonic with the good size, color, sprites, super form and stuff.

GCFreak said:
Torgo said:

Indeed. In Sonic Heroes, Homing is spinning.

Sorry, can't SOC homing attacks. And Torgo, actually, this wad doesn't look too much like SADX-SuperSonic at all. Unlike in SADX-sonic, here I made the Super hair the way its supposed to be. In SADX-Sonic, I made all the hairs point up, and the flying coordinates are way differen't then this. Although, I still gotta admit I might have put some more originality in the edge sprite. Its the same idea as in SADX-Sonic.

This is the BEST WAD EVER!

Nah, SMS is! *murderd, and trowed in lava*

Well, guys, its time for a interview with Jake the fox as host and me and InuYasha on the scene! (Why Jake? Because he is the only one who ever gave a suggestion/question!)

ON THE SCENE, SMS AND INUYASHA, HOSTED BY JAKE!
<Jake> Hello, gentlemen, can I ask you two some question?
<InuYasha> Be my quest.
<Jake> As first question, why did you start SH-Sonic?
<InuYasha> I planned to make the first complete 3D Sonic that could be released to public. There was already this SADX-Sonic wad, that was not released to public yet, neither was it close to done. I planned to make the very first REAL 3D Sonic. But, after being busy with it a month, I heard from SMS he started to update and remake SADX-Sonic. I was glad to hear to my wad had some competion that could join in the fight some later. Horrible news, though. 2 days later SMS released the fully updated SADX-Sonic, complete with all new sprites and a handmade Super Form. He did the job so well and so quick, I totally lost hope in continueing SH-Sonic. He just totally beat down SH-Sonic down, and he did it hard.
<Jake> How were you able to continue afterwards?
<SMS> I can give the answer to that one. I already had plans to update SADX-Sonic, but I knew it could ruin SH-Sonic, so I asked InuYasha. He said he did not really want me to, but he also did not really care about. Later I started SADX-Sonic, and directly after starting, I contacted InuYasha about it. He was probably thinking ''SMS is making a wad. Knowing him, he'll probably do it quite fast. But if I'll hurry up, I can beat him to it.'' We were both rushing the wad, but with the current wad experience I had compared to him, I released a wad that everyone loved after 2 days. He was shocked, and lost all hope. I'll never beat your wad, SMS. This project....is stopped. Suprised by his reaction, I did everything I could to motivate him again....and I succeeded. He then started the project again, and we both got further with our own projects. I continued on making SMS 1.09.4, and he did so with SH-Sonic.
<Jake> How did it go further that?
<SMS> I didn't hear anything from InuYasha's project, and I forgot about the whole SH Sonic project. Untill somebody bumped the 3 month old topic........
<InuYasha> After SMS motivated me, I got working on the project again. But later got a vacation, and when I got back, the last think I was thinking about was SH-Sonic. Later that guy bumped my old topic, and the project got back to mind. SMS said I probably dumped the whole wad. I reacted against him saying InuYasha (me) never dies. Then SMS called me and asked me to give the sprites to him. I haven't spoke to him for 3 days, but then.....he gave me first beta. I was amazed by how he wadded it, and especially the SOC rocked.
<Jake> Reading trough this topic, I see you first released the beta Super Mystic Sonic gave you, without his permission to do so.
<SMS> I was quite angry at InuYasha, and I planned to not work on SH-Sonic anymore. Well, untill the people yelled at me I had to work on it.
<Jake> I heard SMS leaked some beta's earlier in netgames, right?
<InuYasha> Thats right. I wasn't all that happy about it. Later SMS told me those were just betas he gave out to few people so he could test it in netgames.
<Jake> I see, how did you finish the wad, Super Mystic Sonic?
<SMS> Later I just had the wad open by accident. While I was in the folder anyway, I planned to finish it without even telling InuYasha. Later in the evening I released the very full version of SH-Sonic, with new fixed sprites, a superform, and with the SOC fixed.
<Jake> Who did the most work of you two
<InuYasha> I'd say SMS did most work. He did the sounds, skin settings, superform , SOC, wadding, 1P screen, and extra things.
<SMS> I would I've done the most work, but InuYasha did the most important things. Without the idea and main sprites, how could I do my part of the job?
<Jake> Thank you. I'd say thats it for this interview. I hope we meet again!
<SMS> Sure thing
<InuYasha> Okay. Thank you, and I hope we meet again.

END OF INTERVIEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back