A dark place...The doom!(the_doom.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awful. :(

This is quite possibly the worst map ever made, ever; at least tied in that criteria, anyway. Basically, every texture used is ~PIT, PIT, and that blue Mario block. Every item except for rings will instakill you when you go near, jump over, or touch them, so just follow the rings. Then you'll find Eggman in some container of blocks, and you can kill him easily. The flowers are supposed to be arrows, but they totally send you in the wrong direction, not to mention you can barely see their shape with their tallness.

0/10

BTW I am not kidding~

Ash said:
Awful. :(

This is quite possibly the worst map ever made, ever; at least tied in that criteria, anyway. Basically, every texture used is ~PIT, PIT, and that blue Mario block. Every item except for rings will instakill you when you go near, jump over, or touch them, so just follow the rings. Then you'll find Eggman in some container of blocks, and you can kill him easily. The flowers are supposed to be arrows, but they totally send you in the wrong direction, not to mention you can barely see their shape with their tallness.

0/10

BTW I am not kidding~

All the textures are Pit textures because i was thinking to make a wad with only pit textures
The 1-ups,invincibility and fire flowers are the traps,i maked instant kill squares where they are so if you think``>_> this is too easy <_<´´and then you go to open it and you die

The ``Eggman in some container of blocks´´Is the hidden boss

The arrows are to send you to the way that you must go but i wanted to make them backwards so you get confused

yes, I played your map

and i rated it

it sucked

you don't have to tell me what's in it, because I already beat it, and gave you my thoughts

0/10

Failure of a map

Just wow. This is the worst map I have played not counting anything in bad.wad. There is nothing positive about this map at all.

Why did you even release this here?

Superusuario said:
All the textures are Pit textures because i was thinking to make a wad with only pit textures
The 1-ups,invincibility and fire flowers are the traps,i maked instant kill squares where they are so if you think``>_> this is too easy <_<´´and then you go to open it and you die

The ``Eggman in some container of blocks´´Is the hidden boss

The arrows are to send you to the way that you must go but i wanted to make them backwards so you get confused

All of those were bad ideas. Read this please:

http://srb2wiki.sepwich.com/wiki/Level_Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back