objectplace

Status
Not open for further replies.

protojo

When using the objectplace command i once turned into a baddy. It actually happened to me twice. I couldn't jump or attack and was invincible but could float like in object place mode and could move up and down. Any idea why this happened?

press the jump button and hold it you float upwards press the spindash button to float downwards. press p & O buttons to change items.type in the console objectplace off to get out of the mode. This should be in suggestions and help forum.

oh yeah sorry to bump But Im' finally back after 2 weeks of not being able to get on the forum

Hyper: It's the camera left and right buttons that are the change object buttons in objectplace. O and P are just the default ones.

In case you care, objectplace is meant for... well I'm not totally sure what it was meant for. But it's usefull for testing how certain things will work in certain areas. Or for laying objects in midair if you're unsure how to use bitsets.

It's actually used for placing objects. I believe the command to write to a file is WRITETHINGS. You then import it into the WAD with Lumpmod or Wintex. It's basically a way of placing objects ingame. Useful for things like Nights.

TheDarkArchon said:
Hyper: It's the camera left and right buttons that are the change object buttons in objectplace. O and P are just the default ones.

Was it oops I must of changed the controls. I knew it was one of them though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back