Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

• Sonic Heros

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say I hate the other games, but before it was the official game of n00bs, SA2 was the best. SA1 was good, but SA2 was just so much more fun.

Sonic Heros

When it come to Sonic Heros it has decent gameplay and the graphics are great, but...........for some reason I coulde never get into it. Has that happened for anyone else?

I like the original SA better than SA2. As for Heroes, ...... Oh, god, where do I start?.........

SH

If you can think of any thing they could have done to make the game better be shure to post it........ What in the world where they thinking making it a team of three........ the way the hadit was going good excepet for the fact of controling robots ensted of tails or robotnik all the dang time.I would not have minded it if it was every once in a while.imagin a mix of SA1 and SA2.... That would rock!!!!1 :twisted:

Indeed. The 2-D Sonic games always were the best.

Your spelling and grammar are abysmal. This is not AIM. We expect correct typing here.

That said, the new Sonic games have forgotten what made Sonic good in the first place. The flow and the level design were the key features of the original games, and are nowhere to be seen in the new ones.

The non-linear level designs with excellent flow and genius usage of the ability to run up walls are what made Sonic special. Take that out, and you're left with the next-gen games, which are basically a glorified roller coaster without the actual G-forces on your body.

Poll position

this is for the console games that are 3d. Cause there are sonic games i like better . My fave is Sonic CD. I would rather not care about Sonic 3D blast though.............yech :oops:

I never heard of Sonic Heros?? Sonic Team never made such a game. They made a Sonic Heroes but not a Sonic Heros. :P Anyway these games are somewhat playable but there are nothing like the original games. Just admit todays Sonic games are not. The Advance games are about 70% there but its still scary. Sonic Team started with 15 people. Now its made up of like 150 people and only one of the orginal three members is still there. That would be Yuji Naka who programmed the original games. But now he mostly takes care of money stuff at Sega at isnt very involved in game making. So then you have the other 149 people who have no idea what to do and then you get Sonic Heroes, Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2.

If they make the next Sonic console (3D) game like the old ones, then all of us would be incredibly amazed, as well as happy. I would buy that the day it came out. :P

Roboashura said:
If they make the next Sonic console (3D) game like the old ones, then all of us would be incredibly amazed, as well as happy. I would buy that the day it came out. :P
I was always kinda tempted to toy around with Source to see if I could make a 3D Sonic game akin to SRB2, but with Half-Life 2-calibur graphics... I need more work with Hammer, though. MUCH more work.

Mario

Going along with what Mystic said.......even Mario has gotten bitter. Sonic is still Better. :P

3D side-scroller

Maby thay should mix a 3D Sonic Game that is all side-scroller.Or maby even some of each all 3D and Side-scoller.What do you all think?

Well, Sonic Rush is going to be a side-scroller with a 2-D background and a 3-D Sonic Model.

Comic Characters

Have you all ever wondered why they never used the characters from the comic book, and the old tv shows? Who could ever forget Sally,Rotor,Bunnie,and Antoneo................huff :cry:

Just becuase we have 3D that does not mean we have to have a 3rd Person View. Sonic Team needs to make a new Next Gen Sonic game that is 3D but on a 2D view like 2D levels in Srb2. This way the gameplay can flow like the original games but the 3D will add a great sense of depth. They should also not rush the game. It will sell more if there are less bugs of doom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back