Does Sonic Team Junior accept ideas? (Please respond)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok hi guys as I said in another thread I'm new here. Anyway, I have many ideas for a Sonic fan game in mind but I cancelled mine because of all the programming stuff that's hard to learn, even in MMF, and I barely have time or patience to learn it, let alone use it, since it seems to have a lot of work to have to do, and my best ideas don't seem like they'd work.

I have plently of other things to be doing this summer, (Bicycling outside on sunny days, going on forums like these inside on rainy days) but that's not why I first decided to make a game at all. I decided because I had so many unique ideas I wanted to show off so that people on sites where I had a bad reputation wouldn't care since I was so creative. But realizing just how hard it is to create your own move, let alone fan game, I realized that I was dreaming high hopes.

However, I made this thread because I realized I had other outlets for my ideas. Post them in my web site when it's completed. Try to make fake screenshots to show what the game would have been like, and almost last, but definitely not least, send them to really good fan game developers. Now I know you guys are being put through enough already trying to program your own ideas, but in case you ever run low on ideas, I'd most likely be happy to give some of them, especially if you'll give me credit for them. However, I'm not gonna list them out right here and now, only if it's through, probably e-mail... and only one idea at a time and as long as I'm sure thart person will give me credit if he uses those ideas.

Actually, I guess I could give out some of my more basic ideas, such as ones someone else might come up with anyway, but you'll have to respond first just to show me you're interested.

For future reference, this might fit a little better into "Suggestions and Help," since it actually is on topic.

That aside, you're welcome to state your ideas, but it's gonna take us in STJr long enough to implement our own ideas, and by the time we do that we'll probably be too exhausted to implement the ideas of others, unless they're really really cool and easy to fit in. So no guarantees.

Hello?

it's gonna take us in STJr long enough to implement our own ideas
Just wanted to know in case you're making a really long game and want to use other ideas.
unless they're really really cool and easy to fit in
Well, I doubt you'd find mine REALLY REALLY cool, maybe cool and unique, but I dunno... and my ideas are really flexible, vary a lot, and fit almost anywhere. In fact, one of the many reasons I cancelled my game was my ideas fit so universally that I couldn't decide where to put them and I kept changing my mind.
no guarantees
Well, I already know the no GUARANTEES part. Thanks anyway. :D

Can anyone else please respond?

Actually, Mimiru, that is known as a bump, and doing it right for once. Note how only 4 days passed between the two. Basically, it's bumping a topic for a specific purpose: To keep it from dying because he'd like more information.

However, unfortunately, I don't really think we've got the resources to implement our own ideas, Matt. We still need Blaze to finish the textures, and we need to map all the rest of the game. Anything in the single player game that isn't done in Final Demo is STILL not done. The only major things we've accomplished is adding more enemies, which will help in the long run, and adding specials for mapping, which will more be helpful for customizing the game.

There simply is no shortage of ideas, good or bad, for the SRB2 development team. However, _good_ ideas are always welcome, especially if they're easy enough to implement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back