• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

mtscr_metalmaddness.wad (my new mod)

Do you like this so far?

• YES YES YES YES YES YES!! DO IT1!!!!111111111111111

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah, it's cool!

• It's OK........B*shot*

• I don't know!

• No it SORTA sux.

• NO!!!!! DIS IS DA NOOBYEST THING EVA!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...This was not buggy at all (exept launcher + software problom) :/. I don't know what's happening.

kunucklees said:
Are you starting software mode on the launcher?
It sigsegvs when loaded through the launcher.

EDIT: Actually it Sigsegvs somewhere in the cutscenes

When ever I click the download link it just takes me back to the page and says its been updated over and over again.

This mod is super awesome. I love the music.

BlueZero4 said:
You should probably put a spring in the emerald hunt level. Sonic users are forced to die.

I did fine in that level with Sonic.

M.V.P said:
This mod is super awesome. I love the music.

BlueZero4 said:
You should probably put a spring in the emerald hunt level. Sonic users are forced to die.

I did fine in that level with Sonic.
She means the quicksand at the beggining. I might do that. I'm working on beta 4 right now anyways! :D .

It's nice, but you can't get all emeralds. And I think you should have more lvels so you can get all of the emerlads and for beter playing. Yes, you might want a spring in emerald hunt, Sonic users ( like me) are forced to die unless we use Knux or Tails.

supersonic45 said:
It's nice, but you can't get all emeralds. And I think you should have more lvels so you can get all of the emerlads and for beter playing. Yes, you might want a spring in emerald hunt, Sonic users ( like me) are forced to die unless we use Knux or Tails.
About the spring. I have it in on beta 4 (Not done yet.) And about the emeralds. This is the beta it's not done yet.

I thought i would just throw this in but you can't get the orange emrald in multiplayer and i know this is just a test version but i thought i would just let you know...

Joshthehedgehog said:
I keep getting single handler violations when i add this... what the hell?
This is the LAST time I'm saying this. ITS USING IT WITH THE LAUNCHER AND SOFTWARE.

Joshthehedgehog said:
oh with software mode..... how do you get into software mode? I'm sorry i was never informed of it....
Start a game and open the consle(the ` key). Then, type "addfile mtscr_metalmaddness.wad" without the quotes.

The default rendering mode is software.

If you use OpenGL, you get no sigsevs.

Before you ask:

1.Get the launcher from srb2.org.
2.Run the exe.(It has to be in your srb2 folder.)
3.Go to main options.
4.Check the "OpenGL" box. (some computers may nt support OpenGL.)
5.Click run and hve fun. ~_^

ya know i know about the launcher and stuff its just that i wasn't informed (or i haven't looked...*shot*) about software mode.... So thanks.

I only ask this becasue I was adding it though the launcher with out OPENGL...ill try it later...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back