Help with gameshark code?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBMB

Does anyone have a link to, or have a sma2: super mario world gameshark code to unlock the alternate world with the mask koopas and stuff? I could use one.

OR, you could go through the 30 levels required to get to the end of the star road and unlock it like a normal person. Just an idea.

I would love to do that...but for those who have'nt researched, in the new version you must beat ALL THE LEVELS WITH ALL THE EXITS.

I can do without flaming. SOMEBODY JUST PLEASE GET ME A CODE THAT MAKES YOU HAVE CLEARED ALL EXITS OR AUTOMATICALLY GETS ME THE ALTERNATE WORLD! I know you're out there, great wizard who has the code.

I did. There was an all levls code, but it did'nt give you all goals, which is what I need. don't post here if you're not going to help me.

I don't see the point of finding a GameShark code to unlock the alternate world. From what I remember when I finished it, all it is is a graphics replacement of enemies and some other changes.

I know what it is, that's why I want it! I have an obsession with clones and recolors, which is what the alternate world is. Now does anyone have it?

Try getting codebreaker advance and search for the code on the codebreaker site. I got codebreaker advance, and it works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back