Post your pics/art here!

Cookies for whoever guess the art style

Advice dog, now gimme my cookie. >:C

Anyways, I drew Pikachu on MS Paint out of boredom.

PIKACHU.png

This was my first attempt at Pikachu, so it's obviously not gonna turn out perfect.

So I watched the premiere of some Pokemon movie on Cartoon Network. I kind of liked it. I liked Zorua (is that how you spell it? whatever) in particular, so I drew him up quickly.

180153_1809784093178_1497257455_1942652_436381_n.jpg

He came out quite well for the most part I think. I wanted to use color pencils, but my dog was down stairs and he'd start whining if he knew I was up and I wasn't going to have that today. Normal Pencils and pens worked pretty well I think.

Oh yeah I drew him on the back of a Snivy picture I did awhile back, so you can kind of see through it.

Advice dog, now gimme my cookie. >:C

Anyways, I drew Pikachu on MS Paint out of boredom.

PIKACHU.png

This was my first attempt at Pikachu, so it's obviously not gonna turn out perfect.

Looks pretty good, considering that's Microsoft Paint.

So I watched the premiere of some Pokemon movie on Cartoon Network. I kind of liked it. I liked Zorua (is that how you spell it? whatever) in particular, so I drew him up quickly.

180153_1809784093178_1497257455_1942652_436381_n.jpg

He came out quite well for the most part I think. I wanted to use color pencils, but my dog was down stairs and he'd start whining if he knew I was up and I wasn't going to have that today. Normal Pencils and pens worked pretty well I think.

Oh yeah I drew him on the back of a Snivy picture I did awhile back, so you can kind of see through it.

Scan that in and do line art on it. :3

I see some Edward Elric, so I'll put in my offering. This is also rather old. I scanned it in February 2010, and I know it had existed months before that.

fmaed.png

Whenever I hear the name of that Pokèmon I think this. Obvious splice is obvious, but it's still funny. (Works on recoloring Chansey into Eggman next.)
snivysnively.png

brush_me_up__greg_by_gregthecatofgordawn-d39b8aq.jpg

"Remember me, Greg? When you found me? We had good times. When you helped me repel the ticks from under the bed, or that time when that gnat was close to devouring me and you came in and flicked it away into the dust bin? Remember those?"

"Yeah... I remember."

Greg, I've been wondering for a while, could you post some pictures of the basic outlines of the things you draw, followed by the final product? I'm interested in seeing the process. If you don't have anything that at the moment, you could take an "in development" picture of the next piece you work on?

Greg, I've been wondering for a while, could you post some pictures of the basic outlines of the things you draw, followed by the final product? I'm interested in seeing the process. If you don't have anything that at the moment, you could take an "in development" picture of the next piece you work on?

I'm glad you asked. I happen to be working on an art trade with someone and I'd be more than willing to detail my process in a visual timeline like most other artists do just to let you know how I go through my process. Even better, this next piece will be a traditional piece I'm thinking, just so to capture the natural feel of my sketch and ink work. I've been liking my tablet, but I do admit to there being something there that seems more mechanical than I wish it to be. A friend of mine sent me Paint Tool Sai and I'm going to be practicing with that and lay off of Gimp for a short while.

Awesome! Thanks a whole bunch Greg, I'll be looking forward to it ^^

Yeah. I'm currently trying to get a hold of the artist I'm trading with in order to get a clear visual on what she wants. She took notice to my being a Sonic fan and jumped to give me the task of drawing her Sonic OCs. Honestly, I want to do a whole lot more than just simply draw a character or two, and I certainly want to do much more than draw Sonic OCs. I'll be honest. I'm growing farther from this franchise because of the slew of stuff that keeps coming out yearly and the fanbase attitude. The mere look at one of Uekawa's art on a piece of merchandise or that look applied to one's Sonic art repulses me in all honesty now. But yeah, I'm definitely going to share what I do in a timeline.

And I was trying out PaintToolSAI last night....

SAITest01.jpg

I got to say.. Thanks a whole fucking bunch, Tweaker. That was a mighty fine gift you gave me. My lines actually look like they were hand drawn, the way I wanted them. I know what I can probably rid myself of to save hard drive space.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back