CTF flag mod(SF94-CTF.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just a a ctf thing I made in like, 5 minutes. What it dose is, it makes you actually pick up the flag, and not having the "Got flag!" over your head.
If you play online, you can only see other people holding the flag. If you play on multilayer (with split screen on), you can see yourself holding the flag.

This also has a timer soc to keep the character from going into his idle animation, so you always look like you're holding the flag.

Screen shot:

srb20044.png

(Don't mind the player 2, I just did that so you could see sonic holding the flag)

Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/vq5qu4

Make some more stuff like this, please. Srb2 is an awsome game no doubt as far as controls go, but on some of the multiplayer levels it's cool to see an upgrade. sorry if i'm being confusing x_x.

Take out the "tails pickup and solid spectator" script, I need that button to shoot. And I already have "toggle tailspickup" bound to a button.

I know, but I don't always check new posts and I don't want to miss this one, but oh well, I'll try to remember to keep my eye out for new posts in the release section. Forget I said anything and again thank you.

New Idea.

I'm gonna make a map to go with this. Not any time soon though, I'm busy with other stuff, but I will.(Ancient Battle field would go nice :D)

This was a good idea on one level (I forget what was the level's name) I'm on blue and a red has the flag, but they sky was blue and I couldn't see the blue letters guy on top him that says "got flag" I can't see if he has it or not. Anyway nice wad five stars!

segmint, Isn't saying stuff about posting in topics over a certain period of time against the rules?

Not that im saying anything.

cause' i'm not. Just direct the mto the rules and qoute mystic on which rule.

Anyway, I might include this in a map.

See, I never said he was bumping anything (nice feeble attempt to get me permbanned though, I like the effort because it's quite obvious you don't like me), I just said he's on his last straw, and that he should keep cool for a little while. Last I checked, that wasn't against the rules.

BTW, I never said bump. You did.

I have a bad feeling that this will turn into a 1 on 1 flame war...
[ontopic] This is one sweet wad. You should do something like this for tag mode. (Like get rid of the IT lable altogether. In real tag, you don't see a large IT above someones head.) [/ontopic]

Nah. There's no point to flaming, so it would be a one on zero war, but whatever. Anyway, the flag holding sprite is great, but it could be done better. Like, if you run with it, it should move with the wind. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back