[NOW UPDATED!] Playable Crawla

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just about to say that.
You just HAVE to point out everything I do wrong, don't you? Make some use of yourself, and point out the mistakes with my character, not my posts! Are you just intending to insult me? Because ever thread I make, you seem to post something extreamly negative in it!

Last edited:
I do not understand how such a post generates such an angry response. There is a gigantic disconnect here, and it's not appropriate for the message board. There is a difference between pointing out simple mistakes and pure outright malice, and you need to distinguish between the two.

I do not understand how such a post generates such an angry response.

Looking at the other things he said in this thread, I can see why he'd get annoyed with him.

Sonic fan2000 said:
Woah man, I never knew anyone could get away with triple posting.
Sonic fan2000 said:
Please, Jcoke, can you notice the big bright EDIT button?
Sonic fan2000 said:
Jcoke, have you got any patience? People can't just play as a character in just one second.

It seems pretty clear to me that he is making a bit of a pest of himself, is he not? I mean really, it's one thing to point out faults in a kind way, but another thing to just wait for someone to do something wrong, so that you can slap them in the face about it.
Sure, JCoke is a bit unsure of how to conduct himself on the internet, but that's no reason to be asinine about it.

You just HAVE to point out everything I do wrong, don't you? Make some use of yourself, and point out the mistakes with my character, not my posts! Are you just intending to insult me? Because ever thread I make, you seem to post something extreamly negative in it!

Actually, I like how your Crawla is.
OFFTOPIC: And yes you were in a server with me.

Why do I need to turn super?
If I wanted to play as Commanda I would add commanda.wad.
Why wouldn't you want to turn super? If your here to say 'why'd you add superframes' your not helping anyone. And were the heck is this commanda.wad anyway? The story is simple, crawla gets the chaos emmy's and morphs into a crawla commando.

Well, seeing this wad makes me think: What is so special about this that would make people play as it? Sure, there are a lot of clones, but those characters are mostly those that people want to play as. This, on the other hand is just an edit of a badnik. Of course, then again, the characters can be unique. This, however, isn't even unique. Sure, it has hover, but that's about it. One could say that it's a dumb idea to release such thing, but it's probably even stupider to think of something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back