SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Sonic Robo Blast 2 > Help

Old 06-21-2010   #41
glaber
Emblem Radar Ready

I'm already implementing Psudo Slopes into the recreation of the TGF SRB2 Stages. GFZ2 is about to see fof Psudo-slopes.
Old 06-22-2010   #42
Prime 2.0
Grape flavored
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSNTails View Post
SRB2 supports multiple side-angles for the NiGHTS sprite. It's kind of a hackish way the multiple views are implemented, but it works. I just hadn't gotten around to (or caring) about drawing every single viewpoint.
Or applying the already-existing frames that could be used for multiple angles when horizontal, vertical, and drilling.

Seriously, why aren't the regular supersonic running angles used for the horizontally angled NiGHTs supersonic?
Science tells us that nothing can be proven, only rendered more likely to be true. If we do not question what we already know, how can we know, much less admit, when we're wrong? Such things are vital to progress.
Prime 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010   #43
MascaraSnake
aka SpiritCrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by glaber View Post
I'm already implementing Psudo Slopes into the recreation of the TGF SRB2 Stages. GFZ2 is about to see fof Psudo-slopes.
First off, those are called "Pseudo-Slopes", if anything. Also, if you mean your conveyor belt thingy, it still is illogical to be pushed down a 20 slope.
MascaraSnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010   #44
glaber
Emblem Radar Ready

You no longer get pushed down a 20 slope. The video where you did was an early experiment. I have since then made an effort to figure out what angles in the classics push you down. So this means that the Angle needed for the GFZ TGF Slopes would be too shallow for pushing you down the hill.