Arid Canyon Zone Act 1 Sonics Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a video on Youtube, but it has apparently been removed. If you can't figure it out even with the description on the wiki, you will have to search for it yourself, I guess.

To bad :-(

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

But anyone else who see this, please help!

I'd come back as Supur sonic and use his secondary ability to get it. But you need to have enough rings and be high up enough first.

Yes. It's located high up. The area has falling rocks, Burrioing Minus, and an Oilspill near by. After that area are lines of ropes overlaping each other. (I'd take a picture, but I'm at work right now.)

This is the Area I spoke of earlier
srb20052-1.png

See that ledge that's lined up with Sonic?
srb20053-1.png

That's where the emblem is. (I already got it)

Personally, I think the emblems in 2.0 are way, waaay too difficult to find.

It's like trying to find the medals in Sonic 06, except there is a better reward at the end.

Are you kidding? They're really the only "hardcore challenge" in the game, apart from speedrunning ERZ2 to get the blasted time attack bonus (which is also an emblem, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)

Well, personally I don't really consider it a "hardcore" challenge, it's just an issue of exploration and hiding things a bit too well.

Beating ERZ2 is hardcore. Finding where I hid the Tails emblem in ACZ1 is just a matter of exploring the whole stage.

Well, personally I don't really consider it a "hardcore" challenge, it's just an issue of exploration and hiding things a bit too well.
What I meant is that it's the only challenge the game presents to you apart from... itself. It's a thing that challenges both novice and experienced players.

Beating ERZ2 is hardcore. Finding where I hid the Tails emblem in ACZ1 is just a matter of exploring the whole stage.
That one was pathetically ridiculous, but I swear to god, stuff like THZ1 Knuckles and ERZ1 Tails really baffled me for a while.

Well, most of Sonic's Emblems are in a "I can see it, but how to I get up there?" location. Tails's aren't too hard to find. I have a real problem finding some of Knuckles's emblems because his are completely out of the way compared to the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back