Snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

Well, for those of us on the east coast anyways. Weather forecast in D.C. is calling for over a foot, and looking at the map pretty much everyone in the northeast part of the country is going to be receiving quite a bit of it as well. I'm positive I'm going to be stuck inside for a day or two and I'm incredibly glad finals are already over with. Anyone else here on the receiving end of this one? Simply looking out the window the neighborhood looks almost like out of something from a movie, with undisturbed snow as far as I can see out into the night.

Last edited:
A foot? We're only supposed to be getting an inch. I'm also hoping that it won't melt away in several hours like it did last time.

The snow on my side stopped a while ago, and we didn't get much, I can still see spots of grass.

I really want everything to be covered by time Christmas comes, or else it won't feel right.

This is coming from a guy in the midwest.

Looks like the weather is on the side of the Conservatives.

Also looks like I'm just getting the border stuff of this snow storm.

I'm expecting about a foot and a half. Here's hoping the **** lasts until Monday. (I REAAALLLY don't feel like going to school one day on the week of Hannuchristmadanza break.)

Bah. Who needs snow? Here in Fl. we only got 3 seconds of snow, ever. So yeah...
Also, the snow in D.C seems horrible, with the airport closings and all.

There've been some cold days here, but overall, nothing too extreme, which is to be expected from the valley.

I'm getting alot of snow. It has a blizzard warning here. Man I like snow. People get very annoyed then break their backs.

Rain is Florida's substitute for snow...
Agreed. Now I'm miffed that on the last day of school, I got wet. Wet=sick. Rage.
I really don't see the appeal of snow. I saw snow once in Nevada. Wasn't very impressed. But then again, from a state that gets no snow, I don't see the "beauty" of it.

All we get around here on the Oregon coast is 1 or 2 days of snow, a week at most. The rest is rain. And cold. There was that one awesome day though, where there was a thin layer of ice on every leaf and blade of grass...

20+ inches, at least. I love it, especially since I'm only obligated to go out once a day.

Hey, pass some of that snow my way? South Florida only gets odd patches of rain. And by odd, I mean you can literally be in one rainy area, be in a non rainy one minutes later, and get back in rain later, and so on. Florida rain is weird.

So that mythical storm supposedly passed through overnight (Read: It didn't start snowing until sometime after 130 AM, whereas most of the state was already buried in the stuff). Didn't make quite as much of an impact here. We got maybe six inches or so overnight. I hear the South Shore and Rhode Island got a lot more though, but all that snow can stay away from where I live! xD

I almost lost out on the best day of school all year, the last day, due to snow. :(

Too much cold and effort. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back