What are you most afraid of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear, we had another topic just like this...anyway, I'm terribly afraid of heights, it makes me dizzy thinking about it. D:

Kaysakado said:
Honestly, I'm afraid of Detons. Everytiome I go the alternative THZ2 path, I end up startled every time I go near a Deton, even if I know where it is.

Yeah. Once when I had the sound muted, I went through that path and it just popped in and attacked me.

EDIT: The first time I played CEZ1, when I went to the ledge, I hit the ring monitors. That pushed the button and set the Detons free, which made me jump off the ledge.

I'm afraid of pregnant women. Not to be funny, but I'm actually scared of them.

Darn hormones :/

*shot for sexism*

I'm afraid of the creepy spiders and DADDY LONGLEGS (UGH!) I'm not afraid of large spiders like tarantulas though. I am also slightly afraid of the dark. I'm more afraid outside in the dark.

Not from ghosts (theres a graveyard in front of my house)
I just feel unconfortable with:

1:Insecurity, SEARCH FOR VENEZUELAS´ INSECURITY AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY YOU AMERICANS!!!

2:The zone that is at the other side of my school, noone goes in, not even teachers, and you will probably will get to sign an act if they spot you going in.

What im afraid of? Eh, mostly documentaries of deaths. The music, scenes, and ghost, I can't sleep with that crap in my head.

Windows.
Not the Operative System, you fool, windows.
Ever since I was young, I've been scared of windows, which is why I always lowered my window blinds when I went to sleep. I still occasionally do that.

I once used the excuse that my father was eaten by a window, but people didn't believe me. Those selfish jerks.
In all seriousness now, windows scare me, I can't look out of a window, mostly at night for more than 3 seconds stright without closing my eyes or looking somewhere else.
Jesus Christ.

The only thing I can fear is the darkness inside me

Eliwood said:
C'mon, don't lie, Everyone is Afraid of Something, and when they are afraid of Something that you're not, don't make fun of them.

Me? to tell you the truth, I'm afraid of the pitch Blackness (Really REALLY Dark)

sorry dark? you talking about me? I'm asking because you was in my server once

Eblo the Hedgehog said:
dark dragon said:
The only thing I can fear is the darkness inside me
*laughs uncontrollably* Are you serious? You sound like a Cloud fanboy!

if you knew the darkness that was inside of me (and im talking dark enough to keep nightmares for 6 years stright) you'd fear it too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back