PowerDrop ability update! (powerdrop-v2.soc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hetor

This soc replaces spindash and gives to player new ability. It's a backward with triple height of normal. You can't control movement of your character (but you can still shot rings), so think before jump somewhere. Very useful in CTF and Deathmatch. I made this soc in 10 minutes.

DOWNLOAD VERSION 1

UPDATE!

I've done second version. Changes:
  • "Jump" height is lowed (not normal jump, powerdrop jump). Was - 30, now - 25.
  • Backward launch speed now higher. Was - 10, now - 15
  • Jumping/powerdroping animation changed

DOWNLOAD VERSION 2 (LINK REMOVED BY ME.)

DOWNLOAD NOT WRONG VERSION 2

Link is back... Please redownload.

Every archive has 2 versions - normal and NoTrail. Normal - for singleplayer, playing with JTE bots or in splitscreen mode, NoTrail - for netgames. Trail version is c-kicky.

Enjoy!

For those who got lost in the description: its like a giant backflip that you use for dodging, and to use it you press spindash.

My suggestions for this soc:
1/2 the jump hight, 2x the backwards launch speed/power and you may want to use lightdash to activate this soc instead of spindash

zeldagamer00 said:
My suggestions for this soc:
1/2 the jump hight, 2x the backwards launch speed/power...

It's bad idia. I tried it before release but result was very unbalanced. I make this adility to shoot your enemies in match and CTF while you in air, not just for jumping.

zeldagamer00 said:
...and you may want to use lightdash to activate this soc instead of spindash

What does it mean? Activate this ability when player press spindash?

Exactly the opposite, activate this ability when pressing the Light Dash button :P

Cool matrix and I can fly now!
It also look like sonic is having gas
lol see!

and I am not trying to be mean and I am just joking around.

Yes I do like the soc, It is like the matrix and is great to doge with so good work Hetor!

Crap, you got wrong file of v2! Link will be back soon.

EDIT: Link is back. Redownload please.

BUG:
When you press the spin button it spams the gas, but after a few times, no gas. Then when you jump he spawns gas. And we are still flying to behind!

[Sorry]Sorry for the triple post, but:
-Please in next version don't make it to fly to behind.[/Sorry]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back