SRB2-Town: before the official start of the second series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sik said:
Uh, yeah, but I was talking about badniks and bosses. Anyways *takes note*

Awww...Oh well. :( Also, this is LOL material, so I thought I'd post it here.
2lbmhl2.jpg

Try enlarging it (Save Picture As, open in some image editor). You'll see. XD

For those of you who can't see it, it says something like: "Sonic Action The first SRB2 Town related game". That is lol.

Ironically that's true. The second level is SRB2-Town, and the video after the first Dark Amy's battle has a lot to do with SRB2-Town, and there were going to be more cameos later, just the game didn't make it.

OK, dudes, that makes it, lock topic because I made the ridiculous again XD (just kidding, don't lock it because of that) Anyways yet isn't it if we don't take into account SRB2 itself?

Well, really no. There was a game before it that was canned due to bugs in CDiv -_- The original prize for the avatar editing contest. I think it's in that ZIP I gave at the beginning of this topic. That one is a lot more SRB2-Town related than Sonic Action.

I made a boss sprite.
MMS10.jpg

Name: Matthew's Metallic Sonic v1.0
Description: Matthew is attempting to create a copy of Sonic, like all the villains do. ;D
Abilities: Spin Jump, Spin Dash, Homing Attack

EDIT: I know it's crap but it was done in less than 5 minutes. <_< (In Paint.)

Sik, that's kind of what I was thinking. Also, are you going to make main villains, like Bowser is in Mario and Eggman is in Sonic?

Eggman likes to be annoying around in SRB2-Town, it seems :P In most of the cases, when there's a boss, it's Eggman's. So basically Eggman is in it. Remember that we annoy him as much as Sonic does. Which is great fun :)

New villians? Dunno >_> If I do, it'll be only for one series, due to the storyline, not a permanent one. The only permanent villian is Eggman, and that's all. And we make fun of him all the time :P

Re: SRB2-Town: before the official start of the second serie

Sik said:
Remember that giving me your characters doesn't mean they'll appear immediatelly, only whenever I feel to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back