Who is your best srb2 challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember one time, someone posted their name as me, "aaronkfmaster" during a netgame, and I swear that he/she was the BEST ctf player, ever!

Owner said:
Mystery
Mario Master
Megasonic
LxShadow
Nastradamous

What, I don't get a reward for my efforts? I beated LX shadow on CTF by myself Thank you very much. Then again the level had a lot of pits....

LXShadow wins alot in CTF because his server lags, what's worse is that he doesn't do anything about it. >_>

I have an anti-lag system, so if they server lags to other players but not the host, The host will get it. Then again, it breaks every 15 minutes....

FuriousFox. Once he hosted a Time-Only Race in Blue Heaven. It was awesome, and I managed to win at one stage...

How many times have I told that story and flashed the screenshot I'm about to flash? (make an "over 9000" joke and heads will ROLL like little Katamaris)

srb20003bv7.png

Tch, I need to netgame more.

CZ64, as the only person who has kicked my butt (on FF's serv) consistently enough for me to know that it is outright skill and not luck/knowing the map that he beat me with. I don't think I ever beat him on FF's serv.

Someone named Ma-ku... I F12'ed him/her to see how he makes a speedrun out of every mystic realm level...

O_O' He/she was so modest he/she said "I"m not as good as the masters"

Next time I find I'm Playing games alone for practice so I'm staying away from netgames...

Because that fact scares me and I suck at mouse look aiming and trying to get my joystick to act like a real first person shooter on the right stick...
the most I got was up and down on it.

*offtopic*My joystick look's like a PS2 controller but with more buttons on the right side.*offtopic*

I'd say fun challengers are Emily, Woodstock, and SB.

Have I played I'll Begin yet? I'd really want to play a netgame with him sometime. Well, at least now I know his join name is NICCI.

I've never seen I'll Begin show me his true power... >_>

But sadly, most people who play match or ctf can kick my ass.

I hardly play against great players. But the challenge of a best player totally depends on how long I play SRB2. If I play SRB2 now and go against MegaSonic, LXshadow, or whoever, there's a slight possibility I'll lose, since I didn't really play(at all) much last months. But if I play it everyday alot, that possibility becomes much smaller.

Gametype plays a little role too. I'm kinda decent at match, but totally suck in CTF. 2/3 of the time I get beaten by players that lose 2/3 of the time against me in any other gametype. Lag plays the biggest role, and most of the time ruins the match's fairness.

Well, a general list of good players I played with:

------------------------------------------------------------------

MegaSonic(Great for warming me up in match)
LXshadow(Keeps beating me in CTF >_<)
Moonlander(I barely win from him in race everytime)
Mystic(At least I could keep up. Bit laggy server, especially because of the traffic)
Furiousfox(Played against him a year and half ago with a slight bit of lag. Defeated him twice, got beaten up two times. Dunno how mighty he is against me now.)
SSNtails(Not that great, but he won 3 of the 8 times in CTF*cough3VSmecough*, and it was a fun match.)
Secret(Overall decent player)
Sabre(Sole devil in CTF, but not so tough in match or race, though)
SuperSonic - the real one(No longer that tough, but his first CTF match against me was awesome)
ZuperSonic(Your average player with no glaring weakness. Just had a lot of fun matches with him)
Whackjood(2 weeks ago or so, I played SRB2 at my friends house, and could host a short little netgame. I dunno if he got good, or I lost lots of skill, but he was quite a tough opponent in race)
AND MORE I FORGOT....

- SMS

whenever it comes to great players theres this person i always try to get the flag from and his name is LXShadow. I say hes the best.

Sorry but you cant touch this unless its in ctf. i am one fo the fastest players in srb2. poeple just dont know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back