Glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what Iv'e heard from rumors on the master server there is a character only known as Mystic. I hear that once you load SMS1095.wad you can somehow use this character. Is this true? Or have I been lied to?
If anyone knows i would much apreciate if you could tell me if he is real. If so will you be willing to tell me how to use him?

Who told you that?!?! Ah, well, never herd of a character like that, and he sounds just like a lame recolor anyway.

And I've looked into the SRB2JTE and HMS1233111 wads, and they don't have any (Character) sprites other than HMS, JTE, and Super Shadow.

well no. I hear that after you laod SMS1095.wad you can play as a character known as Mystic. His fur is completely black and he suposedly better than SMS1095.wad.

Ok thankyou. I was just wondering because if he was as overpowered as Iv'e heard then i just had to give him a test run. But on question. If you've ever beeten the game as SMS1095.wad then you know that a black hedgehog is in one of the pictures. That's what my freind is referring to. And when you turn into super sonic with SMS1095 loaded you notice the same black hedgehog right before sonic goes super. I find it a little wierd but it's probly nothing. Thankyou for your time.

I know you play as a black hedgehog when you play sonic into dreams as SMS1095 but how can you play as that same hedgehog when playing through regular srb2 levels instead of the sonic into dreams race?

No unless you wad it yourself.
Edit:I don't really know about that however since I rarely play SMS anymore, bu I have never seen any playable "Mystic" sprites so whoever told told you that is lying. :wink:

Jason The Hedgehog said:
I know you play as a black hedgehog when you play sonic into dreams as SMS1095 but how can you play as that same hedgehog when playing through regular srb2 levels instead of the sonic into dreams race?

Those are just meaningless sprite replace ments. It isn't a character.....

Yes, playing as SMS in 1.09.5 will allow you to become Mystic, once you have the power of the Chaos Emeralds in tow. Special powers include locking, banning, tactful (if liberal) usage of sarcasm and the enigmatic "~_^". We meant to base the sprite on his avatar, but AJ is lazy so you get a black hedgehog instead.

Sometimes, when you join netgames, you will see this character called Mystic. He will pwn you so hard, your 2nd cousins will feel it.

Yes I've seen player's using this black hedgehog but how exactly do you use him? I spent 4 hours last night on wiki for SMS1.09.5 and searching forums on the topic but never once found anything on how to play as the black hedgehog. I've used him on sonic into dreams, but is there a special way to use it in regular co op net games?

Jason The Hedgehog said:
well no. I hear that after you laod SMS1095.wad you can play as a character known as Mystic. His fur is completely black and he suposedly better than SMS1095.wad.

Here's your sign!
srb20009hi4.png

It's dark supersonic. Just like every other character, no super powers or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back