srb2:tbe beta 0.7 ng-sonic glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

hms

Hey guys I found this wierd glitch that happens whenever you play as
ng-sonic on the newest version of tbe! :P

The glich is that in the levels of the new beta ng-sonic will be floeting above the ground! :eek:

Well I have played that mod just a day or so ago and really ng-sonic doesn't float above the ground in any of them unless he's super but he's supposed to float above the ground when he's super. :P

sonicfreak94 said:
It's like playing SRB2 on a Mac *shot*.

It's not like playing SRB2 on a Mac! SRB2 Mac works very well actually. The problem is waterfalls stop moving, there's holes in the floor, and some of the OpenGL bugs have not been fixed.

The only thing I wish is that there would be some servers up on SRB2 Mac, though now I don't even think that you can have servers on SRB2 Mac.

hms said:
Well I have played that mod just a day or so ago and really ng-sonic doesn't float above the ground in any of them unless he's super but he's supposed to float above the ground when he's super. :P

Well, for me to make it clearly

Its The HIRES Thingy

Over.

Hires: A function in SRB2 that causes sprites to shrink down to half their size. It's usually used for characters (If the spriter is too lazy to manually scale down his sprites. Which, if you're like me, is a major pain in the ass) but can technically be applied to any thing (That's any thing, not anything) in SRB2.

It's known to cause all sorts of visual oddities, including allignment errors (In OpenGL mode) screwing up the None color (Which I still say should be removed) deactivating whenever the player's flags are changed (Whatever the cause may be) and breaking the SRB2JTE shadows (Dunno if that's been fixed yet)

Draykon said:
screwing up the None color (Which I still say should be removed)
But I like it. I use it whenever I'm playing Match. Also, it allows people to make their character any colour they want. Look at Creambeta and JShadow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back