The topic for sharing Art, Ideas, Stories, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[x said:
Nova Rocker Girl[x]]
SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Vic Fox said:
wow, you should save up money for a paint program.
Really? You think so? :)
If you like to draw, instead of a paint program you could try getting a tablet and CGing your art with it after.
Yeah... I would love to have a program like that.... I might save up my allowance for that.

Vic Fox said:
EDIT: A bit of backstory would help.
  • Backstory on the character? What kind of backstory could I use to clear up that catch phrase? The origin of the character? What?
  • On the other hand, what did you think of that comic?

Vic Fox said:
Pizza face said:
let's cheese this!
Let's cheese this? bit cheesy no?*shot*
  • It's supposed to be one of the cheesiest catch phrases ever.... I may have to talk with the original creator, Avery the ferret,again to confirm this catch phrase. You do notice that both me and Avery created it.... He originally created the characters, Pizzaface and Fish In A Bowl. I was the one to create Proffesser Monkey Dunce. However, I will create more characters for the series. And my friend, Avery, drew these comics as stick people, so basically, I'm perfecting the comics.
  • P.S. This was an Art class assignment, so the laser guns were replaced by hammers. I may continue this trend with the hammers however.

Chuck Norris?!

• I drew a caricature of one of my dad's friends and the head looks like this:
  • I know what you're thinking....."Oh my god! It's Chuck Norris!" People have been saying that alot today when they see it. Even I believe that it looks like Chuck Norris. It looks like Chuck Norris with an odd, surprised expression on his face with his lips in some strange rolled up sorta' look.

Zanyhead said:
The tables, they be stretched!
Not anymore........ I'm only gonna' put the small pictures in my posts and leave a URL for a huge picture. Or else I'll else I'll put huge images on Imageshack, and shrink 'em so I can put 'em in my posts.

• Well.....I'm coming to you guys with a question......
  • Yes...I did notice the Sonic "Henshin" topic ,so I wanted to ask the question:" Does that mean that someone's flipping you off when their hand's like this?

No.

In fact, Henshin, in Japanese, plainly means 'transformation'.

You can see, as in Viewtiful Joe, that the man character does that as well.
So no, Sonic's not giving us the bird.

Reply to Sentry: I did these when I was 15. Hope you guys like em. =3

Gaara_by_UItimate.jpg

Sakuar_by_UItimate.jpg

Kakashi_by_UItimate.jpg

Reply to Ultimate: That is like....WOW! That looks exactly like how the show is drawn..... That is incredible. However, it isn't that amazing. Naruto is easy to draw. I'll show you that I can definitely draw Naruto. It's simple really. Japanese anime is always easy to draw. Their style is realistic, but quite simple to me. Just like how Danny Phantom is the easiest American made show to draw. I'll draw Naruto and show you how easy it is for me. You're also 15.... yeah.... You've had a lot of practice.... I can tell by just looking at your work.

Not to be rude, but not all Japanese animation is easy to draw. (Evangelion's Angels and Eva Units, those things are killer to draw freehand! >.>)

Umm... let me see, that's Eggman on top, with a metal Sonic proto-type and a deranged anteater... With Sonic's great-grandfather on the bottom, with Tails' rich uncle, and that lady from the Flintstones...

Seriously though, it doesn't look bad, but just doesn't look like Sonic and co. to me... Knuckles the spiny anteater may be more realistic, but definitely looks more absurd. (if that makes sense)

Sonic's features are too thick and furry, while he is supposed to be sleek and streamlined. Tails looks too grown-up or 'cool'... He's supposed to be cute. Amy also looks too grown up and... she looks... human. Knuckles face looks a little odd with the long nose... Eggman looks okay, but then again... he's the only human in the picture... Metal Sonic looks like something from an old Godzilla movie.

No offense directed, but I'd rather have Sonic and co. be caricatures of their personality than accurate sketches of the animals they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back