Heil Hilter!

What do you think of our new ways?

• It's the greatest thing ever! I love our leader!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Our leader is great! I agree!

• How could there possibly be anything wrong? Smiles abroad!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronin, seriously, lighten up. Mentioning the Nazis doesn't ALWAYS have to mean "OMG HOLOCAUST WAS BAD". It's been over 60 years, lighten up and enjoy a simple April Fools' joke based on a simple inside joke.

Then give us 6 facts, that simply mentioning to Hitler, means you are referring to the Holocaust.

I'm very interested to see what you've got to, show us.

That's fine. It's funny to us. Let us enjoy ourselves. Personally, I'm fully capable of laughing about a group of people that did some rather ridiculous things 60 years ago. Besides being evil and killing millions, they are also a great source of comical villains and something the admins are CONSTANTLY being called whenever we do anything.

Again, as I said: lighten up. Welcome to the internet. If you think this is offensive, when it clearly is only joking, you should try the people who are actually intentionally trying to offend you.

Mystic said:
wellhmmmgt0.png

Seriously. If this joke genuinely annoys you, then I reccomend that you leave and come back later, once April Fools is over.
And I suggest that anyone else who cannot live with this joke do the same.

The [X] Button: Saving you from the horrifying and shocking contents of the internet since the internet existed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back