Dreams and storys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What can I say hotdog, someone put a link to the site in my chatroom and I couldn't resist..
I think in that time period I was gone I slipped and fell on a ladybug..I went into a coma. 8)

Those darn ladybugs are so unladylike these days... You young'ns best learn from yer elders, ya hear?!

All your going to learn from elders these days is how to use your pants as a toilet and call strangers Stella.

Oh I know, I've lost all faith in humanity a loong time ago. Eventually we'll all kill ourselves from the stupidity of war.

That is, unless some aliens see fit to 'judge' us first like Q in Star Trek.
Or some comet comes out of nowhere and blows us up by hitting Canada.
Of course, I know what is most likely to happen. Repent, for the end is near.

Sure, but if they do, think of what would happen if they say "Let me speak to your leader about this" and they take the alien to George Bush! :eek: We'd be dead, all dead. And then once we're dead God gets to judge us.

I betcha a bunch of insane hobos voted for Bush, and since America is going to the dogs, they outnumbered the more sensible people.

According to my parents, everyone voted for Bush because they knew the other guy would be worse. I shudder at the thought.

Al Gore.
Yay, a man with a bush and a man who loves gore. :roll: What funny names these political people have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back