Sega ruins its voice-acting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos Zero 64 said:
I've seen many female actors perform for little kid's voices.
True, if anyone watches Sonic Uncut 3 on Newgrounds, Tails is voiced by a female, and it sounds a lot like the Tails from SA and SA2, except without the tone problems that plagued Sega's voice actor.

By tone problems, I mean:

Tails: [quietly] So I guess it's our job to get the Chaos Emeralds, huh? [shouting] COME ON, LET'S GET GOING!

GB250 said:
Knuckles's voice is going to be done by p-diddy from now on. XD

Actually, Sean Combs changed his name from P-Diddy, to just Diddy.

I can imagine the lawsuit from Nintendo now...

"WE USED THE DIDDY NAME FIRST! IT WAS IN DONKEY KONG COUNTRY!"

Further proof that Sega's going to hell. I'm seriously thinking of not buying any more 3D Sonic games, PERIOD. Or at least until Sega takes it's head out of it's hiney-ho and, get this..... LISTENS to all the complaints about their games.

I'd rather have Drummond's voice.

Well, I'm not buying anymore Sonic games.

Instead, I'll just pirate them. Take THAT, Sega! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Just in case you didn't notice, I NEVER use smilies seriously.

I'm with ya. I'm not handing any more money to them. Besides, knowing Sega, they'll make a crappy PC port (with no control config), making my job easier.

Personally, I'm just not going to buy or play new 3D Sonic games.

The DS Sonic looks quite interesting though, so I still hope and pray that they don't screw that up.

Mystic said:
Personally, I'm just not going to buy new 3D Sonic games.

The DS Sonic looks quite interesting though, so I still hope and pray that they don't screw that up.

Me too.

Given the fact they're still trying to substitute speed for actual gameplay apparently, my hopes are higher with that next-gen Sonic.

The bubblegum joke refuses to die. :P

I really really hope the Sonic on DS doesn't suck, but I've pretty much lost all faith in Sonic Team now. I wish they would listen to fans more...

tms2-65.jpg

Bigboi said:
The "We funny Japanese Bussinessmen" part cracked me up.
I thought that part was funny, but the whole thing is a little sad and depressing, because it is so true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back