Status
Not open for further replies.
So not only is there this ridiculous parody avatar fad going on, now it's going to become trendy to hover as close as possible to the file size limit.

Tets wrote:
>So not only is there this ridiculous parody avatar fad going on, now it's going >to become trendy to hover as close as possible to the file size limit.

1) This one of the avatars is not a fad.
2) Is normal that we want to hover as close as possible the file size limit. Or our avatars will get deleted.

I updated now the entry of Shuffle...

Excuse me for the triple post

tails92 said:
2) Is normal that we want to hover as close as possible the file size limit. Or our avatars will get deleted.
No, it's normal to stay rather far away from the limit. 20 KB is rather large, you see, considering the image can't be bigger than 144x144. Compression is your FRIEND. ^_~

my new entry!:
heyheyhey.gif

thanks for the idea, Spazzo ! ^_^

Tets said:
So not only is there this ridiculous parody avatar fad going on, now it's going to become trendy to hover as close as possible to the file size limit.

THat's not a fad, that's just me ^_~.

I was developing a webpage in my HD... If somebody wants to host it (when it'll be ready)... In that page will appear the avatars of the contest too.

*saving images*

Perfect! But now can you bring details? There is, how many space can I use, how I need to send the page to the server, etc.

I'll not post nothing when the page will be uploaded (except a confirm message to tails92, probably), because that is a breakrule. So, pay attention to my signature.

Other thing: the contest was successful at all!!! 16 entries for Official contest and 7 for variations (23 in total)!!! Oh, yeah!!!

I'll accept entries until June 7th. Then a poll will start. The June 14th the poll will finish and winners will be declared (one for Official Contest and one for Variations Contest). They will recieve the first beta of my new game: SRB2 Town Game. ;)

Bye!

Sorry, Tails92, I recent seem your entry now!!! (well, saved it now, just I already seem it)

Well, 24 entries, then (SSNTails doesn't count, eh?)

@Sik
I believed you just sended the page to me and I uploaded it
Sorry, I don't have a personal server XD
You may try to register to VectorStar Networks (http://vectorstar.net) (the same place I am registered) and you will get 50MB of space without ads
bye

Well, I think that I finally found a server that offers REALLY GOOD things for free (and isn't too problematic with file-uploading like CJB, that doesn't allow ZIPs, in example). Thanks for it! ;)

EDIT: eh! They are not accepting new accounts!!! :( :( :(

No, there is a message when I try to sign up in the page. Hovewer, I sent them a message... I suppose that a spammer will not e-mail them for get a new account...

UltraSonic05 said:
Topic-Killer-Sonic-Done.gif

Rawr Time to kill this craze. :wink:

Cool modification but is out of contest because doesn't respect avatar rules.
Width 144
Height 144
Weight 20kbytes

O.O It's not an avatar and it's not for the contest. I just made it cause it was funny. :)

I love photoshop...and Image Ready... :) They pwn so much leik of teh godz almost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back