Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow Hog said:
<--- Moo.

LA LA LAA!!!

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

Oh? You were finished? Well allow me TO RETORT!

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

Well, I'm one mushroom-cloud layin' mutha****a, mutha****a!

Great movie. :mrgreen:

Cool!!! More entries!!! *going to update*

If somebody asks me, yes, there are no limit for entries, each person can add any amount of entries as he/she want.

About the prize... I'm making a game, called SRB2 Town (I was originally planing a movie, but a game is more interesting)... So the winner will have the first beta of the game ;)

< Mine. A twist on sonic. This time, it's tails.

Boy, SSN. What have you started? You've created a monstrosity!!! MUAHAHAHAAAAA!!! IT LIVES!!! MUA- er, nevermind...

hotdog003 said:
< Mine. A twist on sonic. This time, it's tails.
Too late, it's already in the contest (remember that there are two sections, the standard and the variations).

EDIT: it can be look stupid, but just NOW I understanded the avatar of Shadow Hog. ENTRY ENTERED.

Heh, I kinda feel the same way, hence why I have Samuel L. Jackson trying to shoot the snot out of 'em all.

Sik: watch Pulp Fiction. I admittedly haven't (I just like the quote), but maybe sooner or later, it sounds like a good (but violent) film.

JetKrazy said:
I just wanna see all the results.
Results? At this moment, no... Just wait at least one week... But I can see some things:

• (Official Contest) I lose. And I don't know if my edit was the worse edit. At each moment pictures more interesant are coming.
  • (Official Contest) Two really hard rivals are the second entry of Spazzo and the entry of Shuffle. The first entry of Spazzo is also very good.
  • (Variations Contest) Shadow Hog is winning at the moment. I laugh VERY HARD when I read the text. :lol: But remember: the contest isn't finished, more entries are accepted, more entries MUST enter.

Ah! There will be two winners: one for the Official Contest and one for the Variations Contest.

This is my varation
peng_la_la_laa.gif

Everything has its craze.
The 80's got afros.
The internet got ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US.
The SRB2 Message board got "La la LAA!". :roll:

SRB2-Playah said:
Everything has its craze.
The 80's got afros.
The internet got ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US.
The SRB2 Message board got "La la LAA!". :roll:

Posers. I was La la LAAin' before all y'all!

*laugh EXTREMELY hard when see the Omega's avatar*
*going to update*

BigBoi, you're the third LaLaLaain person (I'm the second and the first is, obviously, SSNTails).

Here's my second entry:
bowser_la_la_laa.gif

This below is a la la laa by my brother (called kingknux):
kingknux_la_la_laa.png

good la la laa to all!

Sik said:
*going to update*

BigBoi, you're the third LaLaLaain person (I'm the second and the first is, obviously, SSNTails).
You know, you kinda have to NOT enter if you're going to be judging. Likewise, I don't see why SSN's is entered...

I like the top logo still. If anything, "La La LAA!" is getting old.

Just in case Mystic somehow gets to his head to change the logo, I'm saving it.

Shadow Hog said:
Sik said:
*going to update*

You know, you kinda have to NOT enter if you're going to be judging. Likewise, I don't see why SSN's is entered...
I post the results that I can see, in the final I'll do a poll here for get the winners (well, I already lost).

*going to update*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back